The Beginning

When I was younger, maybe in middle school, I never really had any relationships. I had my best friend Hannah and Mary, they was always there so I never really needed any boys. When I started high school I was overweight..... I weighed 210 lbs in 9th grade. I started trying to get talk to boys and try to start a steady relationship because all of my friends had one. It made me feel sad and lonely since I never had a relationship.
When 10th grade rolled around a mother figure asked me if I wanted to join band so I did. I started as a character, which was like a dressed up "actor" that went along with the show. I made friends in band and I thought boys were cute but where I'm from guys don't like big girls. All the guys wanted skinny girls and by that time I gave up hope on losing weight because it's super hard. I enjoyed 9th and 10th grade a lot but I wish I could have experienced those 2 years with a guy.
In 11th grade I had joined color guard in band. I had met one of my life long friends that I've known since we was little but never really talked until color guard. So as football season came to an end there was a event called Winter guard, basically like color guard but no band and you're in a gym. So at my school the was a dance called the Sadie's Hopkins dance and it was girls ask guys. So there was a guy I liked in another event called Winter winds and I was going to ask him later that night. On the bus ride home from a competition my friend asked if I'd like to come spend the night with her so I said sure. We get to her house and it's about 7pm and we are taking about me asking the guy I liked to the dance. Like most girls she had a brother....