The Beginning

Authors Note!

Thanks for giving this story a chance. If you don't like violence or strong language then don't read this book!! Please Don't spam with hate. This is my first book so please don't judge. Enjoy.

_____

" Daddy! come play with me! " The 9-year-old girl said excitedly, sitting in the playroom.

" Coming pumpkin! " her dad said walking into the room seeing Crystal playing with her dolls, her dad giggled sitting next to her.

They played dolls for what felt like hours but really minutes " daddy I'm getting tired " yawed a tired crystal.

" come on, bedtime " said her mother coming to get crystal " can daddy put me to bed " Crystal asked looking at her mother then father

"Sorry, sweety bu-" her mother was cut off

You see her mother never really liked crystal happy, in fact, she hates seeing a smile on her own daughter's face.

" sure pumpkin, let's go " said her father picking her up and taking her to bed

As you can see Crystal and her father have a very close relationship, Crystal love's her dad he's her hero. She love's her mother just as much but her father is something else, he's always there for her never leaves her side. She was happy ...

by the time her father got to crystals bed she was fast asleep, her father lays her down and kisses her forehead "goodnight pumpkin" he whispers in her ear. He soon walks out of her room and shuts the door and walks downstairs to see an angry Tracey standing there.

"You need to leave and not come back!" Tracey said and meant it!

" wh-what? I can't do that! " he said scanning her face to see if she was joking or not when he saw she wasn't his heart dropped

" YES, YES YOU CAN NOW GO!!!" Tracey screamed not realizing crystal is standing at the top of the stairs.

" NO, NO I CANT. WHAT ABOUT CRYST-"

" I DONT CARE ABOUT HER< NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!!!" Her father looks shocked, mad and upset for the first time in forever he didn't know what to do.

" GO!! AND NEVER COME BACK! You're NEVER SEEING HER AGAIN!"

He just stands there with tears in his eyes he never wanted to leave and he especially didn't want to leave crystal, not with this.. this person she calls a mother.

"Da-daddy?.." both her mother and father turn around to see crystal standing at the top of the stairs crying her little heart out.

" Say your goodbye and leave" Tracey whispered into Crystal's father's ear, you could see the saddest in his eyes.

He walked over to crystal with tears in his eyes " I'm so.. so sorry princess but... but daddy has to leave .." it took a few seconds for crystal to respond

" where are you going?" Little crystal ask confused

"away." her mother answered for him

"can I come?" she asked her daddy with puppy dog eye cause she knows he won't say no to them. well. so she thought.

Her father signed "I'm sorry pumpkin but you can't" you could see the hurt in his eyes as the tears started to come down.

He hugged her and she hugged back like they were never letting go.

"When are you gonna be back?" her father signed and let the tears come down, he smiled and sad smile and said

" Soon.."

_____