Life is Good

Rewriten

Chapter 1

'SKYLER COME HERE IN THIS INSTANT ' Axel yelled through our link . Me and my three brothers have our own mind link because we are family .

'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM AND I CAN GO WHEN I WANT ' I mind linked back he was getting on my last nerve .

'Aye don't talk to me like that I am your brother and your future alpha. ' he accused.

I hate when he does that , he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips *rolles eyes*.

'Aye you started and I am your sister and Univ so leave me alone with my thoughts ' I screamed to him in frustration .

'Sky look I don't like to fight with you like this , sorry ' he said sadly .

'I don't like to fight with you either but you are always telling me what to do like I was an omega and I am sure I ain't a freaking omega bro ' I said hurt and frustrated .

'Look I'm sorry its just the nerves and frustration getting to me just come and get ready . Its my alpha ceremony and I want you to be there because you are my family ' he said pleading .

'Just go already ' my wolf Red said. Normaly you would talk to and shift into your wolf at 16 but I shifted at ten for who I am . I sighed and agreed with Red

'Okay I'm on my way ' I told Axel .

Right now I was located at the mall close to the pack house . You may ask Sky why not the human world , there are some good stuff there . Well two words , overprotective brothers.

On my way back to the pack house I got lost in my thought , in my past . It was all my fault. I killed her .I killed my own mother . My mother died because of me . That is the only thing going through my head.

I took the pack's luna , my dad's mate , my brother's mom , my mom , and its because of me.

Ever since my family told me what had happened with my mom this voice in my head has tormented me by calling me names that I truly believe 'killer , murderer , worthless , fat , ugly ' . It was all in my head and I have learned how to ignore it the most I can . Red is the only one that knows this because she hears the voice too and she doesn't know from where that voice comes from.

Since I am Univ I get visits from The Moon Goddess and in the last one I had , the Moon goodness told me that I would find my mate at the age 16 but that a enemy would want me too and she was right. The Rough King is what he is called by and he came and he said he would come for me soon , but I didn't worry , I was too caught up with my depression and the only memory of my mother before she left this world.

It was right after labor of me she ...

FLASHBACK_______________________

'She's out' the pack doctor said .

'Let me carry her please' my mom said weakly .

The doctor gave me into her arms and let her hold me for the last time ' Look at her honey , she's beautiful' said my mother

'Yes she is , just like her mother ' said my dad with tears in his eyes just like my mother but hers closed almost instantly to forever never open again .

END OF FLASHBACK_______________

I didn't notice the tears in my eyes until one rolled down my cheek . I killed my own mother and since I found out I don't sleep nor eat . I waste my nights working out and training and all my nights of endless hours of training has made me the best pack fighter all around the world .

Still on my way to the ceremony I admired my motocycle . A Yamaha R6 totaly black , its my precious baby(which I may show on the next chapter because i dont how to add two photos so if yall could help me somehow it would be helpful) . I dont know why but i have this feeling this ceremony is gonna have a interesting twist.

____________________________________

I was gonna finish it here but I said naaaa

____________________________________

I got to the pack house and parked my baby

"Finally she's here "Axel said with sarcasam in his words .

"Bro leave her alone " Mark said. "Yeah dude drop it "Kain said.

"Thanks guys "I said with my fake smile but like always they didn't buy it .

"Where you crying " Axel said .

"No" I said quickly. To quickly that I gave it away

"Don't lie to us Sky , you know you can trust us " Mark said

" Yeah sis we are here for you always " Kain said .

" Thanks guys but talking serious here I'm fine " I said with a little laugh .

" Okay Skyler but if anything just call for us " said Axel with a sincere smile .

"Always " I said .

"GROUP HUG !!" yelled Mark and Kane at the same time . I swear those two were supposed to be twins .

All three jumped on me and we had a really long group hug . I smiled because of a wonderful family I have and didn't deserve .

After our conversaron and our group hug , we went to get change , well I did everyone else was already dressed...meh . So i put a navy blue dress (picture on the media at the beggining ) which maches with my navy color on the tips of my hair and no I did not dye it . Its my natural hair . I also put on some black heals and my leather jacket .Then I did my smokey eye make up , mascara and some lipstick , curl my hair and buala finished hehe . I take about 30 minutes and most take like 4 hours. I walk down to the kitchen and wait till the organizers finish setting everything and tell me to go in . While I wait I think of the people coming like , the whole pack ,family form other packs and alliances and the Blood Moon Pack ruled by Alpha Xavier . When i said his name it give me chills .............. that's weird .

____________________________________

THERE IT IS . I FINISHED THE RE WRITE . I decided to re writed because I love writing and why not . Well this is my first book so dont judge please . I am gonna explain more on the next chapter of what 'Univ' means with more description. Well next chapter is the ceremony so don't miss it .
Follow
Comment your opinions
And I'll see ya soon

Chao , Universkt2002 😊