What Lies in the Forest

(This is a literal copy and paste from an old book on my other account. This was my first time writing and...god it's cringe.)

Alright folks! This is the official book for my first story in my random stories book. This will be slightly different from the single chapter that was posted on the other book. And like before, you choose what you look like. Just a reminder, this isn't a fanfic, this is something I randomly came up with so if you're not interested in that kind of stuff, then I'm sorry. But anyway, enjoy!
------------------------
(w/n)= wife name
(D/n)= daughter name
(d/n)= dog name

But anyway, enjoy! ------------------------(w/n)= wife name (D/n)= daughter name(d/n)= dog name

(This is your dog)
*Your POV*
I woke up from a dream to find my dog licking my face. I tried to go back to sleep for a few more minutes by shoving his face away, but (d/n) kept licking my face, which I assume is because he's hungry. Finally starting to annoy me, I let out an annoyed sigh, signaling I gave up.

You: (half asleep, mumbling) Fuck it! Alright alright! I'm up! *starts to get out of bed*

(d/n): (happily) *bark* *bark* *wiggles tail like crazy*

You: (still half asleep) *stops moving at the edge of the bed to look at (d/n), while (d/n) is still on bed* You're lucky you're my dog, otherwise I would send you to the pound.

(d/n): *bark*

You: *sigh while finally getting out of bed, stretching* (fully awake) Whatever, lets get you some food.

*No one POV*
As you began leaving the room, (d/n) barked once and started to follow. Once you made it to the kitchen, you started to make some coffee. While it was being made, you went to the cabinet under the sink to get the dog food. (d/n) began barking like crazy when he saw the food. Once you finished putting the food in his bowl, (d/n) started eating like he hasn't ate in years. You just stared at him and rolled your eyes while he ate. Once the food was placed back, the coffee was finally finished.

*Your POV*
I grabbed the mug and started to take quick sips from the coffee while leaning on the counter in the middle of the kitchen. As I did, I was staring at the photo on the wall that was taken about 2 years ago that had my wife when she was about 7 months pregnant, and me together with my right hand on her stomach, and her left hand on it too. With her hand overlapping mine. We were both smiling because we were going to be parents to a girl soon. But as I was remembering the 7 years we were together, the memory that I will never forget and try not to remember, started to fill my mind.

*Flashback 2 years ago*
We were in a hospital because (w/n) was giving birth to (D/n). While she was holding my hand because of the pain, I tried to calm her down by telling her she's doing great.

You: (trying to calm her down) You're doing great (w/n). Just a little more.

(w/n): *screaming in pain*