Chapter 1- Heart race

Prodigy's POV

I sat there staring her down, just the thought of her made me want to love her and tell her how I felt. But I couldn't, its been so hard for me just to not touch her, I want to let her to know that someone loves her.Dang she makes my heart race, everytime she touches me I feel like I'm about to erupt like a volcano. I wonder if she feels the same way

Surriah: Do you mind ?

Me:Mind what ?

Surriah: The staring, you're always staring at me why ?

Me:I don't know I see something but I can't quite figure out what it is yet

Surriah: creepy but ok ..... (becomes suspicious)

Me: Surrey let's sleep its getting late Aunty said I should put you to sleep at 8:30

Surriah: And since when did I start to wear diapers besides I can live in my own two feet. Its called being independent (she said with an attitude)

Me: (still staring) surrey just come to sleep with me please

Surriah: (awkward silence) I get that you're scared but come on

Me:(straight face)

Surriah:ok

This girl was stubborn as a mouse she doesn't listen and I just wanted her to be safe so I asked her to come to bed with me .... Not in the same bed but you get what I mean right ?

Our mums had gone away on a business trip for two weeks and we've been getting on fine .. Well in my eyes....

Surriah, she's the first person I think of in the morn and at night. I notice the little things she does like eat a biscuit starting from all the outsides then she makes her way in.

I never thought I'll say this but she's beautiful, I want to plan our future together but I'll feel like I'm rushing things but first i've got to tell her, i've haven't always been good with words especially when it came to talking to her... So here goes nothing.

Surriah's POV

I took a shower and jumped in the bed across the room to Prod's, he just stared and there was an awkward silence ..... He's always staring like what is his problem... I swear he's either on something or somethings taken over him.

Me: YES PROD (I dragged my words with attitude)

I could tell he wanted to say something

Prod: its nothing

Me: no prod if you've got something to say now would be the right time for that I'm kind of getting worried

Prod: if you say so ( he said walking over to the edge of my bed and kneeling down)

He took my hand and held it right and words began to flow from his lips

" Surriah I don't know what it is but I'm falling in love with you I know you may not feel the same way but its the truth just accept it I can't sleep you're always in my mind ... I'm scared you'll find someone better off than I am. I'm not perfect but I'll remain faithful to you. I was over the moon when your mum asked me to stay at home with you for two Weeks because I'll have a chance to watch over you and protect you.

I don't want to hurt you and I won't I just want to know if you'll be my girl ?"

Those words hit me and I had sworn I was holding my breathe because my chest started rising and my head was burning I was speechless