The Grey Creature

The Grey Creature

Late one night two sisters driving home from work were having a casual conversation when they spotted something strange on the bridge ahead. Not sure what it could be at such a late hour. As they got closer they both were staring at this creature, not wanting to take their eyes off it. Once they got far enough away both asked at the same time, "Did you see that!?" Of course, they both saw the same thing and were discussing what they thought it looked like. Both agreed it looked as if it had bird-like feet with grey skin without hair and glowing eyes. Speeding to get home quickly but safely, they were so scared to get out of the car once arriving at home but also didn't want to stay the night in the car in constant fear of what could be out there waiting. They decided on the count of three they would make a run for it. Once inside, they locked all the doors and windows. Turn every light on in the house. Too scared to sleep alone they slept together that night.

A few years later one of the sisters and her boyfriend were coming home from a visit with some family when she saw the grey creature again. Not only did she see the creature her boyfriend also saw it. He agreed on the way it looked and how quickly it moved back into the darkness of the night. It was the exact same creature she and her sister had seen a few years prior.