How about some Wii sports?

AN: My first Wattpad story! Weeeeeey!

Okay, so I have no idea what this was really. I had actually started this one shot back in January this year and found it and decided to finish it. It didn't turn out that good though(didn't edit it a lot), but I really wanted to upload something here and couldn't wait until I had written something better, haha!^.^ Feedback is much appreciated and I hope at least someone likes it! ALSO! English is not my first language so I apologize if it's badly written. xx

PLEASE! VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE! It'd mean everything to me! <3

UPDATE: This story is REALLY old. My writing skills have hopefully grown for the better since I wrote this so if you're looking for something new to read, please check out my other One Shots or my long story I'm currently writing called "Chatroom: Suicide Tendency". :) xoxo -Moe

___________________________
My eyes got teary as I laughed at Sam's stupid joke about one of our friends.

"But come on, you have to agree with me? He doesn't have a lot to give his girlfriend. His pinkie can do a better job than that pathetic excuse of a dick." Sam grinned as he threw the mint green pillow up in the air catching it just seconds later.

"It's not like I've been looking at his junk, studying it, so I honestly don't know, but it can't be that bad." I laughed at his bed with one arm above my head and the other one just resting over my tummy.

His hands and arms stilled and his expression hardened. I could see his birthmark covered jaw clench before he spoke out. "Are you kidding me? Can't be 'that' bad?! It's 1 inch from being ingrown. Seriously it's like a joke!" He burst out laughing as he leaned his black covered head back against the computer chair beside the bed.

"And you've got something better?" I murmured turning to the side clenching his other pillow in my hand. I didn't expect him to hear me, but as soon as I heard his laugh die down and saw the look on his face I understood that he had.

"Actually, I do have something better. And not only better, but the best. All the girls that I've had sex with tells me I'm the best." He snapped suddenly very serious. His grass green eyes turned dark and his mouth transformed into a tight, straight line in a matter of milliseconds.

"Don't you think they tell all guys they sleep with that they are the best? And come on... It was Blair, Cassidy, Nora, Tracy and Trisha. They are all whores and you know that. You shouldn't take stuff they say into your head. Whores, All of them." I said rolling my big hazel eyes. My long thick lashes brushed my cheeks as I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Well, so are you, Ben..." He mumbled as quietly as he could. He had made it sound as mean as it possibly could and my mouth hung open for a couple of seconds. I pursed my lips after that and frowned.

For a couple of years there had been rumors going around about me having sex with a bunch of guys that I hadn't even met. It kinda hurt that Sam believed the rumors without even asking me. He hadn't even asked if I was gay.

"Whatever." I snapped hurt and angry turning around on the bed making my back face him. I grabbed his white cover harshly and pulled it over my body.

For a while everything was quiet. The only sound I could here was my breathing. I felt an angry tear roll down my cheek onto the pillow and I whipped my hand over it before he would be able to see it. I heard some shuffling behind me and then the bed dipped down. Ignoring it I continued to lie there looking on the dark walls.

I felt the covers lift off my body and another one press up against my back. He pulled the soft covers over us again and started stroking his thumb against my forearm.