chapter one

Countless people say, "Whenever you tell someone you love them in person, they truly mean it."

 I, personally, believed it but now that I think of it, I deplore ever feeling that vibe. The truth is that whether he or she tells you they love you in person, even if it's above a million stars, they could be lying straight to your face. Maybe I'm just taking it too personally, but in my generation, you can't help but to considerate that matter.

 Kole Nunez was the love of my life. Or I thought he was. Now he is a stranger. Someone that doesn't look at me anymore like before, or speaks to me. It's like if we hadn't met at all. I guess that love.

                                                           ________________________________

"Bye, Ma", I kissed her forehead, and began to walk to school. 

I blasted my music and walked in lost thoughts. Suddenly, the music stops and I was ready to swing as I felt someone touch me.  

"Wow, there it's just me, Nate", he laughs as he waves both hands up. I sigh in relief and smacked his head. 

"Are you fucking crazy? I could have bruised your face up!", I begin to laugh with him.  He smiles. 

"Well, on the bright side, it would have been marked by you. So every day that I look in the mirror, I will be reminded of you." I rolled my eyes. 

"Shut up." 

We continued to walk together until we arrived at the school. 

He walked with me to my locker, and I grabbed my two journals for my English AP class. 

"AP classes again, huh?", he begins to tease me. 

"You're such a hater, anyways to answer your question yes it's AP classes again this year. I am going to be Valedictorian this year and be the elected one for Harvard."

"Geez, I only asked a question, not your whole life story." Before I could say anything, He walked passed me with Evelyn Carol. His new bitch of the day. It must be a nice life he's living.

Nate looks at me and grabs my hand as he takes me to class. Before I walked in, he whispers, 

                 "Don't worry, you're ten times the beauty she is, he can never replace you."

I felt my cheeks flush, as I sat down and recalled his words. Until, I heard my name, with a familiar voice.

"Hey, Gabby." That voice drained my color and froze me. Kole.