Chapter One

Chapter One

"Come on, Stell. It's almost time to go or we'll be late."

My best friend Paisley and I were going to a concert tonight. It wasn't going to be a big thing, just a concert at a local venue. I didn't even know who was playing, probably some artists or bands who were trying to make it in this crazy world.

"I know, I'm almost done."

I was just finishing my makeup up and had to run a brush through my medium length, dark brown hair. I was wearing a simple pair of light colored jeans and a black t shirt. I was planning on wearing my black converse.

These concerts always had to be on Friday nights at 6pm when I don't even get out of work until 5pm. I worked at a small office in my town and although it was convenient to have steady hours, most of my friends were still working retail jobs and our schedules never matched up. My best friend Paisley was a couple years older than me and worked in my office. We met when I began the job, but we actually took a couple college classes together.

"Alright. I'm ready now."

"Finally! You must be planning on meeting someone special!"

"Oh stop."

I laughed at her remarks and we both hustled out the door and to her car.

Later at the concert, we were having a great time. A lot of people were crowding near the stage where an amateur rock band was playing. They weren't bad at all, just not my cup of tea. Paisley and I were sitting at a table towards the back simply enjoying the music and people watching.

"Hey, pretty lady. Do you want to get a closer listen to the band?"

A man walked over towards our table and was looking at Paisley, awaiting her reply.

"Umm, I actually don't want to leave my friend here," she replied.

"It's okay, Paise. Go have fun," I smiled.

She smirked and nodded at me while grabbing her purse and walking off with the guy. He was pretty attractive. Tall, dark, and handsome. Paisley and I always joke how we have the same type of guys.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Facebook when someone bumped into the table and my drink spilled all over.

I gasped at the cold feeling that came over my shirt.

"Shit! I am so sorry, are you okay?" A man asked.

"Uh, yeah. Just a little messy I guess."

"I'm sorry,  here let me help."

The man starts grabbing some napkins and attempts to dry off the table.

I look up at him for the first time and he looks very familiar. He had long, curly hair and beautiful green eyes that you could get lost in. He was wearing a white t shirt and black jeans with black combat boots. The blue button down he was wearing over his white shirt was rolled up his arms just enough to show off his many black tattoos.

"Well, I was going to ask you to dance, but I guess I ruined my chances with that," he laughed.

I laughed back at him.

"Maybe not entirely," I replied.

"Oh really? In that case would you like to dance?"

I nodded and followed him to the dance floor as he held out his hand for mine. I followed the handsome stranger out to the dance floor.

After a few songs he asked if I wanted another drink and I agreed. We sat back down at another table and started on our drinks.

I learned all about the handsome stranger, his name was Harry, he was 25, he came from England to come here to play and write music. He was doing alright for himself as an independent artist. He played music and posted it online, selling songs and cds.

I told him about my boring life, working 9-5 everyday, living in the town I grew up in, and hoping to get out of here someday.

"Why do you want to get out of here so bad? It's nice," he asked.

"I don't really know. I just want to see what else is out there. The world is so big."

"It sure is."

"Have you done a lot of traveling?"

"Eh. Here, there, a little bit of everywhere," he replied and I nodded.

I stirred my drink and took another sip. 

I looked back towards Harry and he was staring at me intently.

Before I realized, he was moving his chair closer to mine and pulled some hair behind my ear. My breathing quickened and he noticed, smirking.

He leaned into me, bringing his lips to mine and I allowed mine to move with his. He had a gentle but strong touch, something I appreciated.

After a few moments, he deepened the kiss before pulling away.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asked.

Shit. I've never done something like this. And Paisley is here too. I don't want to leave her alone. What am I thinking?! The right thing to be worried about is that I was considering leaving with a stranger.

"Um, I'm here with my friend. Let me just make sure she's okay alone."

What did I just say?! It was like my body was completely separate from my thoughts. Like I had no control over this or any say in the choices I made.

I saw Paisley at a table across the bar with the man she went off with.

"Paise, I met someone and we are going to um, head out. Is that okay with you?"

"Woo! Go Stella! Of course I don't mind. I want to hear about everything tomorrow!" She replied.

I laughed and agreed and headed back to my table to Harry.

"Good to go?" He asked.

I nodded as he smiled and wrapped a protective arm around me as we dodged other drunken bar goers.

Once we arrived to Harry's house, I barely even had time to look around before he pushed me up against the door and kissed me. I welcomed his touch and his tongue.

Again it seemed that my mind was separated from my body and eventually as I was taking off Harry's shirt, my mind decided to quit and just let my body do whatever the hell it wanted to.

Harry already had my dress off, leaving me in my very skimpy bra and panties.

Harry picked me up, my legs involuntarily wrapping themselves around his torso as he led me to his bedroom. On the way, I did notice that his house was very nice. It was kept very clean and appeared to have a modern style, but still gave off a comforting and cozy feel.

Harry laid me down on his bed and began kissing down my chest and stomach. He removed my bra as I fiddled with his button on his jeans before we helped me with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I don't normally do this," I admitted.

"No worries, sweetheart. You okay with this? You want me to stop?" He asked sweetly.

I shook my head no and continued to pull his pants off, not expecting the amazing feeling that would come next.