⚠️Warning's ⚠️

Cursing ;

Though many of you may not care now days, this book will contain cursing and inappropriate language from time to time. Though it won't be constantly- you have been warned.

Copy Write;

My book is completely made up by ME. Every idea in this book, and character's where made by ME. Including all photos belong to me. If there are any videos, the chances of them belonging to me are very high. If you see something or read something you like, please ask in the comments first before copying it into another story or any other social media. Please respect my privacy and my work.

Respect;

My story will be very realistic. I will work very hard and put lots of thought process into this book. I will spend lots of time coming up with ideas- writing drafts, re-writing drafts, and posting chapters weekly. Please respect my story line and characters. And respect me and anyone who reads this.
Do not spread hate or be judge mental or I will have no choice but to report you. I don't wanna sound like a Karen, but I'm trying to keep my page clean and a safe space. Be kind and friendly to everyone and to the story line.

Thank you for reading my warnings. Please respect my warnings and fallow any request or rules I may have set up. Thank you! Enjoy the story.