Dammit

Feli was desperate. Absolutely, fully, desperate. He and Ludwig had been together for a while but Ludwig was much too busy for anything intimate. Feli layed in their shared bedroom (as if it wasn't shared before) and sighed into the pillow. "Maybe" he thought "I can get him when he returns from work" the small Italian thought to himself. He heard the door open and close. "Speak of the devilFeli chuckled at his thought. Be hustled down the stairs to find the German fiddling with the tie on his neck. He smiled widely "Hello Germany ~" he ran and hugged his love. Ludwig wasted no time in returning the hug, but then released him and went to his office with only a quick kiss. Feli pouted. "Dammit..." He mumbled. He ran to the office and found what he expected, Ludwig filing papers. He went and sat on the edge of the desk, watching. He pretended to be interested in what he was doing when really he was focused on what he wasn't. Feli felt the growing yearn in his body. He wanted Ludwig. He needed him! Without thinking he went and sat on Ludwig's lap. Ludwig looked at the Italian, confused.

"Are you okay?" The German asked.

"Well.. Yeah. Now I am" Feliciano returned. Ludwig shrugged and went to writing, one hand on Feli's hip. Feli slowly started shifting himself. Purposely brushing to the larger man's crotch. Ludwig was kinda used to things like this. Feli sighed and stood. "Fuck ithe thought and he spun Ludwig's chair to face him. Before a question could be asked, he sat down again. This time, he was straddling him.

"Can I help you?" Ludwig asked, an eyebrow raised.

"No, I'll help myself~" Feli purred as he started grinding on Ludwig, causing a blush. Feli kissed Ludwig to make sure he didn't speak, lest he be stopped. He placed his hands in Ludwig's chest and ground deeper, his hips swaying and his ass teasing more and more. Feli felt Ludwig's erection and especially felt his own. A few breathless gasps escaped Feli as he went. He was now essentially doing a mix of dry humping and grinding. Ludwig didn't make a move. He enjoyed this unexpected surprise, very much so, but he didn't know what to do honestly. Suddenly, Feli slowed a bit, gripping Ludwig's chest harder and throwing his head back in a moan. "Did he just..?" and "Did I just..?"  ran through their minds. Feli suddenly grew very embarrassed as he felt a sticky wetness in his crotch area. He froze, then he looked down. Ludwig brought Feli's face to his and slowly kissed him before saying "Enjoy yourself?" To which Feli could only nod. Ludwig put a hand on Feli's ass "My turn". He slowly ran his hands up Feli's back and removed his shirt. Then he removed the belt. "Remove those" he ran a finger on the inside of Feli's pants making a shiver run up the little Italian's spine. He stood and slowly removed his pants, since he already had no shoes on. Ludwig nodded to the boxers that contained a wet spot. Feli discarded these as well. He wanted to please Ludwig, and really liked being commanded by Germany. His growing erection showed his joy. Ludwig motioned him back over with a finger, and Feli quickly obeyed.

"I need to be a bit harder" Ludwig stated. Feli nodded and got to his knees, and before Ludwig knew it, Feli was bobbing his head. He sucked and licked and hummed softly. Ludwig stopped him hesitantly. Feli looked up with doe eyes cloudy with lust. Ludwig breathed heavily before turning Feli around. Feli put his hands in the desk and bent over, showing everything. Feli was resisting telling Ludwig to screw him senseless. He suddenly felt an intrusion. Ludwig was only preparing him for something better, but it was uncomfortable. Another finger slipped in and Feli hissed in discomfort. Another and he clenched his teeth. Looking down hr noticed Ludwig didn't move his hand. Feli slowly rocked back onto the three fingers and he moaned softly. Ludwig smirked in success. Feli didn't stop there, he kept moving. "Holy hell I forgot how good he is at this" Feli thought. Ludwig removed the fingers and he had an idea. Something he'd not done before. He teasingly licked along Feli's hole. Feli gasped "Fuck!" He said through clenched teeth. "That's so dirty!" He mumbled.

"Did you like it though?" Ludwig asked. Feli slowly nodded

"Can you do it again?" Feli hesitantly asked. Ludwig turned him around and layed him back on the desk. Feli's face turned red as Ludwig's disappeared between his legs. He felt the warm sensation in his bottom areas. Ludwig kept licking there, prodding, fingering, and also giving attention to Feli's manhood which was now as straight as a soldier. Feli was gasping for release when it fell just short. Ludwig positioned himself at the hole and looked at Feli. This was the time where he always froze a bit. Feli nodded desperately and kissed Ludwig. This wasn't ending now. He entered slowly and Feli cringed. It didn't, however, take long for him to adjust. Ludwig was soon pounding into the flabbergasted Italian. Ludwig pulled out and stood him up, bending him over the desk, and continued. He repeatedly hit Feli's prostate and Feli suddenly came with a yell of pleasure. Ludwig came soon after Feli. The German pulled out and held the Italian in his arms.

"I had work to do you know" Ludwig joked

"Well I am more fun to do" Feli retorted with a soft smile. Ludwig kissed him deeply and took Feli to bed.