Sparks

INTRO

What happens when you fall for someone... you're not supposed to fall for?

   He was new and instantly popular. He was also utterly gorgeous - dark, dark long-ish brown hair and striking blue eyes. He walked in and I noticed him immediately. In fact, I stared. He was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt. A pair of black DJ style earphones were around his neck. He walked across the room and... sat next to me.

   I couldn't breathe. This guy had taken my breath away and I didn't think I was getting it back.

   He looked over at me, and I held my breath. Well, I would have if I had any left. "Hey, I'm Brandon." he said.

   I realized he was talking to me. "H-hi." I stammered. 'I am such an idiot.' I thought. "My name is..." I considered lying about my name, but figured he would find out soon enough. "Jewel." I finished. I hated my name. It was too... unusual.

   "That's a cool name." Brandon said casually.

   "Thanks." I said, completely surprised. Astonished, really. I now officially change my mind. I love my name.

   "Turn to page 237 in your textbooks, please." The history teacher, Miss Black, said.

   "I don't have my book, could I borrow yours?" Brandon asked.

   I caught myself nodding and pulling out my history book. I handed it to him and thought, This boy is pure trouble, and I've already fallen for him. That's perfect.

~*~

It's really short, but it's also kind of a test story to see if anyone likes my writing style and to see if anyone wants me to continue. Comment below please! :)