Bloodtyser

Bloodtyser thought he was a ordinary teenage boy but his friends Ravens Gate and Evil Star knew the secret of the tyser family was that the tyser family were vampire werewolf zombie dragon robot wizards then when Bloodtyser turned 11 he received a letter from hog roast school of controlling magical abilities but his host parents John and Viloletta didn't want him going with Ravens Gate and Evil Star because John and Viloletta didn't like them because there are mortals and Evil Star& Ravens Gate were non-mortals but when John and Viloletta we're asleep Ravens Gate stole his fathers car which could fly and he picked up Evil Star and Bloodtyser and they left for Hog roast school of controlling magical abilities when he got to hog roast school he was told to sit under a hat and cloak to be picked for a team the teams are high Hrothgar, dragons reach, gate locker and evil summoner.He got high Hrothgar with Evil Star and Ravens Gate. Then in training they all learned a spell that was very dangerous and they tried it on there arch enemy called lord valkon who had killed every ones real parents and it made lord valkon turn even more evil then he had to much evil he started turning good.