Prologue

She spoke quietly looking down.

"...ten years ago there was a small village, no one had really ever heard of it but the villagers didn't care, a pack lived among the villagers in secret, the village was peaceful and everyone was friends with each other.....except a small child...both the villagers and the pack hated and treated the child as an outcast, the child never understood why they did or why they beat it...this child was a werewolf who couldn't control it's change.....ten years ago on that day, the child lost control changing and murdering the villagers and half the pack, enraged the surviving pack members attacked the child, beating it relentlessly until it no longer could keeps it's form, the child usually couldn't remember when or what happened when it changed but this time the memory stay vivid in it's mind, beaten near death the child managed to escape before they killed it, walking until it no longer could the child collapsed on the forest floor.....hours past and the child lay there waiting to die as the rain poured down, but just as death was near a little girl approached the child, the child closed it's eyes ready to be killed by the girl but instead the girl gently lifted it up and took it back to her pack....the girl convinced the pack to save the small child and let it join their pack.......I was that child....I was only 6 when it happened....but I still remember it..there isn't a day I don't see their terrified faces, feel their blood covering me or feel the pain of being beaten within an inch of my life.....the survivors of the pack still hunt for me....seeking revenge they joined up with others to become stronger....killing anyone who tries to help it hide me....they won't stop until I'm dead"

The room was silent, she usually never spoke to anyone about her past or rarely at all, but it was time she told the pack leader and second in command.