Chapter 1- The move

"OHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDD," my little sister Paige screamed in the tiny minivan. Pointing at our new house. When I turned around my jaw dropped, "That's our house??? It's huge!" Sandra, my new step mother smiled looking back at me. Walking into the new house was weird, all of our furniture was already placed in then most methodical way possible. All my siblings started running upstairs claiming rooms. Being the oldest you would think oldest gets priority, right? NOPE not. At. ALL. Walking upstairs to claim my room noticing all of the good ones were taken, except for a bedroom that was small but kind of comforting. There was a window seat and a window. There was a tree so close I could touch it. Smiling thinking "This is going to be perfect." There was a knocking on the door, I whipped around. "Hi sweetheart, I just wanted to see how you are going." I smiled and nodded about to say something when Paige went running up to dad insisting him see the playroom. Walking into the hall I saw the box of all my belongings. Starting to unpack pulling all of my important stuff onto my writing desk. My phone chimed I looked and saw a text from my lifelong best friend- Carly . ",,HEY GURL HAY, call me later about to go over to jakes!"
I smiled thinking typical Carly, she has been dating jake since 7th grade. They already had sex, when she told me I wasn't that surprised to be honest.
I never had sex, heck I have never made out with a boy. The farthest I went was a kiss on the cheek behind the bleachers in 6th grade. After that I saw the boy getting payed 5 dollars... Wow that's how much I costed AHAHA. Smiling at that flashback I continue to unpack my belongings.
~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. I am hoping to make this an intense love story, so in chapter 4 I'm hoping it will get better with the romance I need to introduce the characters.
Thanks!
Theofficialstargal