Petition to make an alternate ending for Steve Rogers

First of all, I want to make it very clear that I am not a Stucky shipper, neither do I ship Staron. And I DON'T hate Peggy Carter, I'm just another Steve Rogers lover.

"Some people move on. But not us, not us." Turned out there are people who still can't move on from the character assassination of Steve Rogers in Avengers : Endgame.

As we all know, Steve went back in past to live his life with Peggy, and thus had his "happy ending." Sorry Marvel, we disagree with that. There are arguments like "Steve did his job, let him rest now." Sure, if there's anyone who deserves the rest, it is Steve Rogers. But do you think he'd leave Bucky behind? What happened to "till the end of the line?" Would Steve reach at the end of the line while Bucky is stuck in the middle? Oh please, Marvel! Steve ripped the Avengers apart, became the fugitive of the law, just for Bucky. And he left Bucky, with just the two line of conversation? There wasn't even a trace of recognition on Steve's face after Bucky came back from the ashes, let alone the proper conversation.

Let's put Bucky aside. Steve had built a new life, and grew to care for his team as his family. Now we hear the things like "He never moved on from Peggy." Really? He always wanted to grab a first chance he get to go back to Peggy? Like he helped the present world just out of pure duty, and never really felt for once that he was home? Like, he didn't spend those last 5 years desperately trying to bring back half of the humanity, and half of his friends? It was all pure duty? He didn't value his present friends and life even a bit?

He was one of the people to convince Tony to help them. Both Tony and Natasha gave their lives to make the world a better place, only for Steve to leave it to make his own alternate reality?

All in all, Endgame Steve is just #notmysteve. He'd never leave Bucky and everyone like that, he'd never rob Peggy of her marriage and reduce her to his trophy wife, even if it's in an  alternate timeline. And you cannot convince us of the shit that Steve was the father of her children all along. Peggy made a choice for herself and moved on, there was a whole show about it. She kissed Daniel Sousa, but like the kiss Steve and Sharon shared in Civil War, that too was ignored.

And don't even get me started on Sharon Carter. Is she going to mention her Uncle Steve? Ew!

Real Steve, OUR Steve would never leave this world to leave in "good old days" of polio, racism, homophobia, etc. And he'd certainly never be fine hiding in shadows and doing nothing. It isn't a happy ending for real Steve Rogers, it would be a torment for him.

He could've had a perfectly happy ending that didn't completely disregard his arc and morals, WITHOUT GOING BACK TO THE PAST.

What we want dear Marvel, is an episode of an alternate ending for Steve in "What If...?" series. We want Steve Rogers to get a happy ending: returning to the modern world, staying with his friends, in the timeline where he acquired new friends, life, experiences and values. We want him to retire and enjoy the beauty of this world and watch Sam Wilson fulfilling his legacy.

Here's the link of the petition:

http://chng.it/4Q7DW2Jg

I invite all the Marvel fans to sign this petition. Please, don't turn your back on Steve, even if Marvel never correct or admit to their mistake, stand up for your Steve Rogers. Sign this petition and help me to make it known that those of us who've loved him and learned from him will always speak up against injustice. He never gave up on anything, now it's time for us to not give up on him. No matter how futile this attempt is, your single sign can work wonders. Please, sign it.