Sorry.. not sorry

Kirishima's pov

Bakugou knocked on my door so I got up and answered it. Bakugou stepped in the room with a smirk as I closed the door behind him and locked it. I pointed to the ground and he got on his knees, begging to suck my already hard throbbing cock. "Daddy, please let me suck you're huge, think cock! I need it! Please!" Katsuki said as he palmed me. I nodded, giving him permission. Katsuki waisted no time, undoing my pants. I smirked down at him, watching as he immediately deepthraoted my cock. I gripped his hair and pushed him further. "Yeah, that's right slut, you know what to do." I said as I stood above him watching my little slut do as I told him to. RING RING RING RING!

I jolted awake from my sleep as I sat up. I had a huge boner poking up from the blankets. I groaned and gripped the covers in anger. I wanted Katsuki to be mine, all mine. I sighed and got up, going to the bathroom. I fixed my problem aka my boner. I got dressed, ate, and brushed my teeth. Today is the day I will confess! I walked out of the door and stood in front of Katsukis house, waiting for him. Soon he came out and looked at me confused.

"What are you doing here, shitty hair?"

"I wanted to walk to school with you today."

"Whatever."

"Great!"

I happily walked with him and on the way, I grabbed his hand with a slight blush on my face. Katsuki jerked his hand away and looked at me. I whined a bit.

"S-sorry, accident!"

"Get away from me, gayboy.. fucking gross."

"I-I..."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and walked away. I stood there, shocked. No. You are mine Katsuki. You just don't know it yet. I thought to myself for a while. I went to school like nothing happened but once school let out I went to Katsuki. I pulled him into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier! I didn't mean to!"

"What the fuck?! Get off me, hair for brains! I don't care! It's fine, whatever!"

"Thanks, Katsuki!"

"Who said you couldn't call me that, shitty hair?!"

I thought about coming back with a comment but I just shrugged it off and soon we parted ways. Or so Katsuki thought. I followed him. I watched Katsuki changed through his window, damn he had a nice body. I wanted to fuck him right then and there. Katsuki left but I crawled into his room. I went through his clothes and left my hoodie in his room with a note: hey, it's your secret admirer! I love you so much and I followed you home. I hope you don't mind. I also went through some things and I left my hoodie. Wear it to school tomorrow ;)

I smirked at the letter I set on the folded hoodie. I never wear that hoodie out in Public, so no one will know it's me. I took some of Katsuki clothes and went home. I enjoyed the sent of Katsuki and his clothes.

The next day, Katsuki was wearing the hoodie, and damn he rocked it. I grabbed him and forced him into an empty classroom. I kissed him, not giving him time to react. He then pulled away and before he could speak, i covered his mouth.