My Bestfriend <3

It was the end of August and skies were cloudless and the weather was superb.

Cheerful pets playing and cuddling with the human bestfriends. Little children running round and round in the lovely place. Families laying low with their picnic baskets on the ground. Of course, couples, enjoying their partner's company, exchanging thoughts and giving gifts.

I can say that this day is one of the greatest, from the past days, from the past weeks, from the past months and years.

We are walking side-by-side but there's something inside me that I can't understand.

We are talking heart-to-heart bu there's something inside me that i can't explain.

We re lisyening to each other's stories but there's something inside me that i can't release.

"What am I feeling?" i asked myself repeatedly, for twice, thrice and even more.

"I'm ....happy!  I'm....happy? I'm nervous, but....I can't understand!"

"Ebreathe, there's something I want to tell you..." he suddenly said.

I paused for a while. One moment of silence.

And the words which followed just made me the happiest and the proudest and the lucjkiest person in the world. 

I can still remember, it was the end of August and skies were cloudless and the weather was just that superb when he told me that he also love me...