3-a

(A/N: So in here alpha's with a very strong and dominant scent have to wear collars, this is class 1-a's third year and Izuku is 18 and Aizawa is 31....still, not great but it's a story, my story :) <3)

The year is almost over and the students from class 1-a will be becoming Pro-Heros soon, all the alphas have gotten guaranteed jobs as spotlight Heros and as agency CEO's.

I was getting today's lesson ready when I started to feel warm. Then I remembered I should be getting my heat around this time, which shouldn't matter because of the medication I take. I didn't even have a collar to wear to help reduce the scent of my omega pheromones. I am the only omega professor in UA but I have done so well at hiding it and passing as a beta, but I think that will all end today. One by one my students began entering the room so before I got any worse I slipped into my sleeping bag and lied down in the furthest corner away from my students which consisted of alphas and betas. Once everyone was settled in I kept from moving in hopes that no more slick would come out.

"I have to cancel class today take this time to prepare for your finals coming up, class dismissed," I said doing my best at keeping myself from whining.

One by one the students left the room until I was all alone, I waited a few minutes before unzipping the sleeping bag so I could leave out the room exit but this heat was different and it hit me hard, I fell on the floor panting and whining. My omega instinct begged for an alpha to find me but my logical brain made me cover my mouth and keep my thighs tight. I cursed myself remembering that I had forgotten to take my pills last night and this morning, I was biting down on my lip hard enough to make my skin pop until I heard the door slide open. I froze. I couldn't bring myself to look up. All I knew was an alpha had walked into the room and shut the door behind them.

"God damn it sensei. Control yourself. I could smell you a mile away. You're lucky Shoto, Katsuki and I can control ourselves. If it were some regular high school alpha you would have been raped and marked by now." Said a familiar voice.

"I-I-Izuku?" Aizawa asked still facing away, embarrassed and uncomfortable from the slick that was dripping down his legs

"Stop whining. I may be able to control myself but only so much, you know the type of alpha I am." Izuku said as he picked up Aizawa bridal style and dragged his sensei's belongings out the class exit door towards his car. "I'll drive you back to your place if you stay here any longer... let's just say I don't want to spend my time guarding you until you have control of your legs," Izuku said tightening his grip on the omegas waist and thigh.

"A-alpha. I need...alpha." Aizawa said as he clung onto Izukus uniform.

"This would be easier if you actually had one, but I'll take care of you today, I'll hold you but that's it," Izuku stated, setting the boundaries, doing his best to ignore his sensei's scent, it was like a bouquet of lavender freshly cut during spring.

"M-mark... pl-please~" Aizawa slurred, panting.

"Aizawa. Don't push your luck. Control yourself. " He said through his teeth, almost snarling at the omega.

Aizawa began to whine and moan since the alpha right in front of him was giving him no affection he began to palm himself causing him to arch his back and stick out his tongue.

Izuku began to drive faster to his sensei's apartment which he had been to, to visit Eri, who was in school for the rest of the day. He couldn't help but occasionally glance over to the omega next to him, he could tell that Aizawa's animal instincts had kicked in and there was no way of him being able to talk sense into him. His words would only fall onto deaf ears.

A few minutes later they had arrived at Aizawa's apartment. Izuku turned off the car and with the keys in hand, got out of the car then went to the other side to pick up the dazed omega. As Izuku opened the door he felt a wet tongue on his shoulder blade. "Thank god I wear a collar." He whispered to himself; as the omega began to tug on it to smell his scent glands.

After Izuku closed the door he went straight into Aizawa's room and shut the door; then in a matter of seconds Aizawa jumped out of his arms and began nesting, he took out clothes, blankets, and pillows, then sat in the middle, waiting for the alpha in the room to knott him and fill him with pups.

Izuku walked over to Aizawa and began to undress him leaving him in his briefs. The omega then began to tug on Izuku's pants as he whined, desperate for the alpha's touch. Izuku began to strip himself down to his briefs as well, then hesitantly took off his collar, letting his scent take over the room making the omega lie down with his ass in the air. Izuku got into the bed and grabbed Aizawa by his hips and brought them down to the bed, and Izuku did his best to let out soothing pheromones that eventually started working and put the omega to sleep. Once he passed out Izuku called in sick, texted his mom that he would be home late to train with Aizawa sensei, and went to find Aizawa's heat suppressants. When he came back to the room he scented everything that Aizawa had used for the nest, and got back in and embraced him until Aizawa woke up a few hours later to a sleeping Izuku by his side collar-less.

"Shit. I hope nothi-" Aizawa stopped mid mumble when he began to breathe in Izuku's alpha scent, it was like a freshly chopped up pine tree. The strong scent was embedded deep into the pillows and mattress, it was so strong he would only need to lie in his bed during the rest of his heat, the alpha didn't need to be there which is probably why he did it.

Aizawa rested his head on the crook of Izuku's neck and until all he could think about was the alpha's scent. Izuku turned on his back and held Aizawa close to his chest still asleep, causing Aizawa to blush and eventually fall asleep.

(A/N: Izuku smells like pine, Katsuki smells like a bond fire, and Shoto smells like cedar, they are the 3 strongest alpha with the most dominant scents...everybody wants them ;) Ja ne!)