Chapter 1

"How could you do this to me?", I ask.

"I'm sorry honey but we are moving to Virginia and that's final!", My mom yells.

"Kiara, I'm sorry but I need this job in order to keep our house," My dad explains. "We have been scraping up as much money as we can to do so"

We have been moving over the years and we finally settled down for a while. I made some friends and now we have to move again. We probably moved to every state in the country...not exagurating.

"Honey go upstairs and start packing, we are leaving tomorrow at 6 in the mourning," Dad says.

I run upstairs and slam the door. I slide down it and sigh. I pull out my phone and call my best friend, Cierra. She finally picks up when I'm on the verge of tears.

"Hey Kiara, what's up?" She asks.
I let out a loud sob when I hear her voice.

"I'm moving tomorrow" I barely get out. I can't believe I won't be able to see my best friend. Virginia is miles away from Nevada. We will probably never see each other again.

I hear her let out a sob and my heart breaks. "Why? Why is this happening now?" She cries.

"I know I wish I can stay forever. I can't live without my best friend," I say.
"Kiara go to sleep! You need rest for tomorrow!" Mom yells from downstairs.

"Ok, Cierra I gotta go. Meet me at the airport in the morning," I tell her.
"Ok bye" she cries.

"Bye" I say back. Ugh this is going to be a long day tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you all packed?" My mom asks.

"Yes" I say with a scowl.

We sit in silence as we drive to the airport. Once we get there, I get out of the car when I see Cierra, and run to her. I pull her into a tight hug as we cry together. We tell each other that we will miss each other and say our good byes. I get up on the plane after one last tear manages to get out.