my borthers

Ethan and I are sitting on a log around a bound fire cracking jokes and drinking, it was a beautiful night and America flag in the back round and the soft glow of the fire and the crackle. Ethan and I were talking when we hear a loud screeching sound coming from the road next to my house we both look at each other and laugh we know that noise all to well. Josh and Danny are racing (againg) then we see an orange streak wiss past by. Danny won that one, Josh  drifts into my drive way followed by Danny. when they get out of there cars Ethan and I Stand and greet them "you boys are late" I say Danny smiles and so does Josh, "well" Josh says "we made a hella good entrance" he says smirking, Ethan starts to laugh and says we could here ya a 1/4 mile away. at that every one laughs. when we all clam down Danny's says he has some thing for us to play with tomorrow he walks to the back of his car and pops the truck there's a long black case Ethan and I look at each other with delight he takes it out and walks over to the fire and opens it Ethan Josh and I look at each other in aww its Barret M2O9 .50 Cal. sniper rifle. "DANNY HOW THE FUCK DID YIU GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS" I says, "he shrugs and says I know a few people here and there"

Ethan says with a smile "lets goo to bed so we can wake up and shoot this beast" we all look at each other and say that's a great Idea so we put our the fire then head in side

Ethan says with a smile "lets goo to bed so we can wake up and shoot this beast" we all look at each other and say that's a great Idea so we put our the fire then head in side. the next morning we go out side to the range and set up the rifles and a steel plate at about 200 yards "boys get ready to ring some steal" I say. then as soon as the first shoot goes off we hear the ding of the steal,and some thing else that's not sapost to be there..................

The next chapter might be a little bit.