𝗼𝗻𝗲

jack was quiet, too quiet, people would even forget his existence until he sneezed or made a noise.

"look at the pathetic boy over there," whispered a girl to the girl sitting next to her, both of them erupting into small giggles.

"so pathetic." he heard the other girl whisper and jack could feel the girls gaze burning through his skin.

he just tried to ignore it and get on with his work, he wasnt going to let this fucked up school ruin his life.

"hes being a good boy and doing his work," a guy snickered and joined in with the two girls' conversation.

once the class bell run, everyone got up and rushed to get out of the classroom. but jack just took his time.

he didnt mind school, but he couldnt stand it either. he just liked it but didnt want anything to do with it.

everyone makes fun of him because he wears girly clothes, but he didnt care, he just wanted to be who he was.

and that was a boy who wore girl clothes and was proud of himself for not changing for others.

"jack robert avery." his teacher, mr smith, called out as he walked over to the small boy.

"yes, sir?" the small boy said as he looked up from his bag, which was resting on the smooth, wooden desk.

"your grades are very good, you seem to be such an intelligent student, im very proud of u." the old man said, as he patted jacks back and gave him a smile.

the young boy smiled back at him. mr smith was really nice to him, only nice to jack. which made him feel a bit special.

"bye, sir!" jack called out as he left the classroom in a hurry, wanting to get to the cafeteria and sit with all of his friends.

"oh look everyone." this boy called out as he pointed at jack and snorted, "its the whore."

everyone in the room laughed, causing jack to freeze and look around, unable to stop his face from heating up.

"what the fuck did you just say?" he heard another guy say, this time everyone stopped laughing and immediately stood still.

zach. zach herron. was gonna stick up for him.

"oh, so now all of you decide to shut up?" everyone was still silent. zach was basically the badass of the school.

people knew if they disrespected zach, they'd get their head caved in and would probably be rushed into the emergency room.

the slightly taller boy walked over to jack, making his legs feel weak.

"you ok?" the younger asked, looking slightly down to the older on.

jack gulped and nodded slowly, he didnt want to mess up his speech, so he just kept his mouth shut.

"good."

the brunette started walking away, before jack called out to him.

"zach!"

the slightly taller boy turned around and avoided eye contact with him, "what."

"uh.. thank you."

zach just shrugged, "whatever. dont speak to me again, dork"

thats when the older one didnt see the younger again. he just tried processing what had just happened.

-

💀💅

𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴