1D - 5GUYS

It had all started when we met on America's got talent - Simon Cowell made us swear an oath to forever be together. I was the lucky once... I remember it all so vividly...

"Okay boys, in order to make you a proper boyband, you must share one D between all of you..." This is the price of fame...

"Eeenie Meenie Miny Mo..." Simon chanted satanically, pointing at each of us. He landed with the final 'mo' on me - everyone looked relieved. I was horrified, but I needn't have been. "Okay, Harold is the one with the D." Simon announced, putting out a chainsaw and revving it psychotically. He tugged down their trousers and got to work, slicing their genitalia off. I found it quite erotic, their screams sounded similiar to when girls get their pubes waxed. Afterward, they were all a sobbing mess, Louish was staring intently at my dick with what I thought was envy.

I realise I have a huge, throbbing boner, so run into the nearest room  possible and slam the door shut. I pant, pulling down my pants and touching my slightly under-average sized cock desperatly. I close my eyes and think about unwashed anuses, and I cum an almightly wave of semen all over the bedsheets. I realise then that wasn't a good idea, considering I don't know whose room this is. I start to lap up my slightly green semen, but I hear footsteps. Fuck.

"Harold... I... I heard you..." A familiar, shitty voice purrs. I look over and see Louish, completly naked. I can't help but stare at him stump, triggering yet another boner.

"Fuck, Louish... You're one sexy..." I trail off, not quite knowing what Louish is. He winks at me, and rubs his stump errotically.

"Take me, Harold." He breathes, and I do.

I grab him and throw him on the bed violently. His head smacks against the headboard, but I don't care. A bit of blood is spilt, but he hasn't passed out. I leap on top of him and part his buttcheeks, revealing an unwashed bud.

"Fuck... Louish you're so sexy..." I hiss, ramming my unlubricated penis inside of him.

"AH HAROLD!" He climaxes, but I don't stop. I knew he climaxed far too quickly with one look at him face, shit, I hadn't even hit his prostate yet. I continue to roughly ram my dick in him, slowly ripping him apart.

"HAROLD STOP!" He cries. I jizz inside him, and he whimpers. I withdraw, and wonder absent mindedly if he could get pregnant... I never understood biology...

 I notice a bit of blood on my penis and around his anus, but ignore it and run off giggling like a freak. I run through the coridoor, the wind blowing through my pubes. I run into simon, and he stares at my bloody cock wantingly. I know he wants me in his collection of jarred penises, but I can't allow it. I am the 1D. It is my duty to be the 1D.    

WILL BE CONTINUED! pLEZ VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMETN! XD <3