Chapter 1

The air had an eerie thickness with in it. The moon held it's place high in the sky as I walked towards my house. I groaned in annoyance as a car crept up behind me. This car has been tailing me, what the fuck? I think to myself as I stop abruptly. I hear the slight screech of the brakes. Well, I didn't want to fight this late at night. This was true, it was around midnight, maybe even later. I'm torn away from my thoughts by two car doors slamming.

"Hey, can we talk? What's your name? I'm Detective Adderson, we're here in this town investigating the disappearances of two male siblings." The man said as I slowly turned around to face him. He seemed taken back as I stared at him coldly. "I have no interest in helping with your investigation, now please stop following me." My voice stern and cold as I spoke to the older man. "Look, all we need to know is your name and if you can help us. That's all." Another detective asked, much younger and so naïve. I groaned ever so slightly. "My name is Zasha Zharkov, and I already said I find no interest in helping you." I look the younger detective dead in the eye. "W-well alright Zasha, may we ask how old you are?" Adderson says, trying his best to compose himself. "25." I say bluntly, pullying my scarf up to my lips. I begin to turn away, when a certain foolish cop decides to taunt me.

"Sorry for fucking up your day you albino commi!" I could tell from the slight voice crack, it was the young one. I swiftly turn around, my coat making the turn all that more dramatic. "Hey, let's not fight, there is no need for it." The old man says, trying to deter the situation. "No! You know Communist like this fucker are ruing our land of the free! HEY COMMI! GO BACK TO MOTHER RUSSIA!" The idiot yells at me. I smile ever so lightly as I grip the two pistols that I had on my waist, concealed by my jacket. "Let's not fight, Da?" I smile once more, slightly pulling out my right pistol. I watch as the two policeman get in their car, pulling away with a loud screech. I chuckle ever so slightly. That damn boy is going to screw me over one of these days.