Episode 1: War of Riders

There she was, a girl who looked to be very tall, slim and seemed to have a tomboyish style about her. She had been wearing her hair loose and a bit curly at the end as she looked around. She had been standing in a query, looking at the carnage that had been a battle of some sort. People in suits and creatures lie dead on the ground as a soul person floated in the air as the victor. He looked towards her and held out his hand.

But before she could reach back, she woke up. It was Krisella, a girl who has a dream about a war of heroes. It was late, and she had decided to get out of bed from her nap. She was about 18-19 years old, who was sharing a small house with her brother. He needed a place to stay for college, but since he didn't want to stay at the dorms, she told him that he could stay with her.

When she had passed, a door. It was the door to another guy who was staying with them. It was a friend of hers' who she had known since high school. He wanted to be a photographer, and Krisella had been kind enough to let him set up his career here. She'd help him out from time to time and be a model for him if he needed it.

The young girl didn't mind too much as she thought some of his pictures where right. But she wanted him to get out of the habit of taking so many pictures. But he told her one day why he took so many. He was looking to make the perfect picture. 'The image that shows a person's true smile.'

She knocked on the door. "Hey, Dexter. You in there?" She hit again, not getting a response, and assumed he was asleep. It was pretty late, after all.

She reached for the door before noticing her brother walking down the hall headphones in his ear. He was shorter than her and only about a year younger than her. He had no real sense of fashion and looked up to her.

"Don't bother; he's not home. Said he was heading out to take some pictures of the stars." He said, taking on of his earbuds out and adjusting his silver circular glasses a bit.

"Well, Késhaun, did he say where he would be doing this." She asked

"Nope, just headed out the door and said he wanted some photos of the stars," he replied to her as he went towards his room.

"Well, he'll be back sooner or later, so it shouldn't matter too much." She mumbled, yawning, and going to the kitchen. She had been wearing a black t-shirt and some shorts since she didn't expect to go anywhere tonight, well she was mistaken.

Off in the hills of their small little town. Out in the forest. The calming sound of the river water going like a man in his early twenties sat on a rock looking up at the stars. He was a lovely shade of brown and had short but curly hair with a fade. He had been wearing a white t-shirt that showed most of his muscles as he seemed to work out just a little bit with jeans and a plaid shirt tied around his waist.

Hanging from his neck was a BlackBird Fly 35mm TLR Camera with a pink color. He lifted it and turned the nob a bit he pointed it towards the moon and snapped a photo. As the picture came out, he looked at it and frowned a bit. "Huh, still not what I'm looking for." Dexter had spoken as he turned his camera to something else. It was a star, but there was something different. This star was moving, and as Dexter moved his camera to get a better look, it was getting closer and closer.

"Ok. That's either a shooting star or that's a meteor about to" But before Dexter could finish it swerved and came straight towards the forest as it crashed and caused a crazy quake. Sending a few trees down and back in town, people could feel it too.

Dexter blinked a few times to get his bearings on what the heck had just happened. He got up and started to run towards the crash site, and to his surprise, he found a ship. Well, not only any ship more of an alien spaceship. It was like something straight out of Star Wars if you asked Dexter.