The Round Up.

I was a peaceful day and the whole herd was grazing while the foals were playing. The lead stallion, stood up on the hill watching for danger, protecting her herd.

Mystic was just grazing by the lake when she herd the stallion shout in warning telling the herd to run with him. We started galloping after him and that when she noticed the horse and riders behind them. But they didnt seem to be trying to catch us more like pushing us towards something. Mystic looked a head and before she could say anything ther ran into a fence and then was closed in.

The horse panicked and was rearing and trying to move about. There were three opening on the other side and a few of the men got of the horses and climbed the fence. They opened one fence and waved whips in the are to run the stallion down it and into a truck and closed the gate. Then they opened another one and started herding the mares that had foals down it and then opened the third and push all the other mare down the tunnel and into a truck as well. Mystic was panicking trying to find her way out the tunnels gated but the humans kept pushing until she was inside.

Once all in they shut the doors and then Mystic felt the truck started moving. She didnt know what was happening and was terrified. After a few hours the truck came to a stop and the door opened and the mystic and the other mares were pushed into a pen and was just galloping around.

Man 1: There beauty's arent they.
Man 2: Yeah, especially that black mare.
Man 3: yeah she gorgeous.

Then they started pushing down another tunnel one at a time into a building. Mystic was next threw. She ran into a small pen with lots of people looking and clapping. She herd people shouting numbers and then a hammer slam down. She was then rushed down another tunnel and into a pen. She saw a fancy trailer pull up and opened the gate. The herded her onto it and shut the door. She then felt It start moving. She was terrified and didnt know what was happening.

Another few hours later and the trailer came to a stop and they opened the door and she ran into a small round pen.

Women: Oh John shes gorgeous.
John: Yeah she was the only black one there.
Women: She perfect. What should we call her.
John: Call her what ever and decide what you want to do with her.
Women: After we have trained her she will be a in hand show horse and we can also use her for breeding she would make beautiful foals.
John: that's a good idea Jane.

Then they left and a few minutes later came back with another man.

John: Calab this is the horse you need to train
Calab: Got it boss, so what she doing
Jane: Inhand showing and breeding
Calab: ok then I'll get started tomorrow we best let her calm for today.
John: Good idea.

Then they all left. The man caleb came back a few hour later and threw hay in and feed bucked and filled the water and left. Mystic. Lay down but couldn't sleep. She must her family and friends.

Mystic: I miss you and love you all