Before We Start

Hi I'm Mari!
If you didn't know this is actually my first fanfic so I want to give a heads up about bad grammer (sorry) and possibly spelling mistakes.

I plan to do this once a week or so but i do have school! (This means I might miss some sorry!)

I'm a stop myself from rambling and get to the importance of this

First I'll be having this take place somewhere after Serena's Master class, (Between Episode 113 and 120 of XYandZ)

Next I'll have Clemont, Serena, And Ash 14 (Cause I Can UwU)
And Bonnie 8 (Which is probably her original age)

I'll also have like, what, 6 original characters? So lemme just say basic information about them.

Axel is Ash and Serena's future daughter, she will be 14, her team will consist of Absol, Glaceon, Zorua, Houndoom, Phantump, and Bewear. She can Mega-evolve her Absol and is trying to be both a Pokemon Performer and Trainer. She has raven black hair like Ash, but has a similar skin tone like Serena's, she has the same brown eyes Ash has and the small z signs on her cheecks. She has her hair in two long braids, and wears a military green hood. She has dark bluish black jeans and has a dark purple tucked in shirt. She has a similar like jacket as Serena but its the same color as her hood.

Seath is also Ash and Serena's future son, he's brothers with Axel and another character. He's only 8⅔ and is only following his sister on her journey. He only has a Pichu and Riolu. He has raven black hair but wears a pokeball hat similar to Ash but backwards. He wears a blue pokeball shirt and knee length black shorts. He has Blue eyes like Serena but similar tan skin like Ash.

Mel is a character Axel befriends in her journey when she was 12. Shes a Pokemon Performer, Her main partner is a Gardevoir, which she can Mega-evolve (Surprisingly). She has a crush on their other companion, Troy. Mel has dark like skin with chocolate brown hair that is braided into two space-buns. She has hazel green eyes and she wears a dark green top with a black skirt and white high length stockings.

Troy is also friends with Axel, He is a year older then them but has a small crush on Axel, but Axel is dense. His main partner is Scicor.
Troy has messy blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a grey zipped up jacket and black pants.

Team Falcon is a better version of Team Rocket, in the future, Team Rocket as practically disbanded. The worst of the worst, pokemon poachers, and others. They have always somehow ended up in the same area as Axel's group of companies and they seem to always find a way to beat them.

I hope you all like my story, this is more of a 'What if' scenario mixed with mere fantasy characters.

Love You All! Stay Tune, Mari Says Peace~ 👌