The Hotels Opening.

Nobody's p.o.v.

Alastor just came to the hotel and greeted everyone. Exept angel.
"Hello everyone! How's work going." He say'd to get everyone's reply. " We've raised 50% up! The hotel is getting through all hell!." Charlie say'd
"It is okay for the star. ..." Vaggie say'd. Not caring. " We'll that is good! Everyone keep doing the good work. " Alastor asked Charlie where was angel at. Charlie told Al. That angel was locked on his room. And that he hasn't come out for almost a whole month. Alastor got suspicious about it. He asked to Charlie what was angel's room number. She say'd it was 41.
Alastor walked to there. With a grin on his face because of how irritated he wa, mean while angel was crying trying to not do drugs. Or not get into fight's. Sadly not getting into fight's meant he couldn't see Cherry. His best friend sence they were alive. (Also sence middle school) Angel proceed to cut. Him self to get pain. And to contain all his addictions.
Alastor cud hear the cut's been made from the other side of the door.
"Angel. May I come in?"Alastor asked politely. Only to get this answert
"Why? Why do you care anyways!? It's none of you'r fucking business!" Angel shouted. Alastor Freezed and knocked the door down "hey! I ain't paying for that-" Angel got Cuted by Alastor's words. "Lissining. I'm trying to be nice. What's wrong. I know there is something wrong my dear." ....'my dear' angel flushed in a pink neon blush. He try'd ignoring that. "Get the fuck out. He got his phone and play'd:

Alastor got on shock because of how this music was spoken. It had so much but then "heh....we ARE all gona die...." Angel whispered. "What was that?" Alastor asked. Angel say'd it was nothing and he got up and walked to the bathroom still with the music playing. 

Alastor thought. 'how come I never knew abaut this-' his thoughts stopped him when he heard more cuts been made. Alastor came in without permission incide the bathroom to see angel with no clothing. Alastor try'd not blush.
"Why do you do that?" He asked within him knowing what problably was happening."I-i....A-al I'm getting depression....i-i feel lost....i-i don't know what to do..." Angel was shaking yet pulled out a fake smile. Alastor feelt Pitty. Angel hugged him and cry'd out, Alastor was gonna push him away but... "A-al....i-i don't wann't to see my dad again! .... p-please help me!.... p-please!...." Angel keep't on crying Alastor was gona say something but once again "....why do you care..for me? What do you want from me...? when we all fall asleep... where do we go...? " [Reference to one of Billie's song.] Alastor knew what he meant and say'd "I know trying to find love is hard. Trust me. And yeah. Relationships are really noisy and a responsibility. But we care.... because...you're speacial.  You'r shining is special....you're our star. ...."
Angel stay on silence.  "... Al...Do...you love someone...?" He asked, "Not at the moment...(?" Alastor then started to question himself. 'can I love still?' that thought is gonna torment Alastor forever.

[I'm sorry this problably was short. T~T.... I'm honestly sleepy. Ik. Off for a loong time. But here you go. It's just something to show that i am alive and that I am not gone or some shit. Whatever :v]