Chapter 1 :Well Hello There...

Your name was y/n l/nand you were 18(A/N: if I dont like da age you can change it). You loved Minecraft ever since it came out. You played almost every day until tonight.

Your P.O.V
I sighed as I was minening down some coal near a wall in a cave. I heard a creeper so I ran out of the cave until I saw two white eyes staring at me. I was stopped runing then bolted the other way and dug my way out. I heard a low "Well, hello there" from the way I ran from him. Then I placed down a torch to see the person. It was him...herobrine. I nearly fainted when he was so close to me I logged out so I wouldn't get more scared than I already was.

Herobrine's P.O.V

I was walking into a cave when I saw torches and walked more into the cave. Then I saw her, she was the most beautiful woman I have never seen in my life, Y/N, I said "Well, hello there", then she saw me and ran away. 'Well, that was not very nice' I thought so I teleported to her to say hi but she loged off. "Oh well I'll see her when she is back..or mabye now but first I need to go to Notch and talk" I said with a little bit of anger. After I was done talking to dumb Notch I decided to sleep at Y/N house on her couch so I teleported there and slept.

Your P.O.V

I was terrified..I actually saw Herobrine. "THE ACTUALL HEROBRINE" I said to my self. I needed to calm down so I went to make some Tea but when I got there I saw some one laying down on my couch. I took a peek my unknown visitor, my (e/c) eyes went wide with fear. "It's..him" I mumbled, then I thought ' OH HELLL NAH I AIN'T STAYIN'

T.B.C

A/N: READY FOR CHAPER TWO !? I'm still work in on it mabye you

guys can give me ideas or advice??

Herobrine:I'll see you soon reader-chan~
Me: HEORBRIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GO TOO CLOSE TO THE READER I WILL PERSONALLY SPRAY HOLY WATER ON READER-CHAN!
Herobrine: ..YOU DO AND ILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND EVENTUAL LOOT YOUR 1.000000000000000 DIMONDS AND KILL YOU
Me: I'll tell notch that you said-
Herobrine: OK OK I WONT GET YOUR DIMONS
Me: thats what I thought..(sorry it was long I got bored plus he aint stealing mah DIMONDS)