Prologue.

Harry had never forgotten about skylar over the past four years and unfortunately he can't get over her. Harry still remembers every single little thing about her. He remembers asking if he could call her sky, he remembers when she told him he was her first kiss, he remembers everything about her and He can't wait to see her again. He's been gone for five years and he wants to see sky again. No, Harry doesn't know that Sky has a boyfriend named Michael. He doesn't know she was depressed for two years, waiting that he'll come back, until she met Michael Clifford, at first they were just friends.

  Then she thought he was similar to Harry, he had the same personality and they both liked to tell jokes. No, Sky is not over Harry, and to be honest she doesn't think she ever will be but she's trying with Michael and she likes him a lot but, in her heart she knows, she's never gonna get over Harry...

Harry has a bit of a temper, but will he try to avoid it when he meets Michael Clifford, sky's new boyfreind....
____________________________________________

I know this sucks, and it's a horrible prologue...but it's gonna get better so please please please don't give up on this story. :)

I have alot of fun writing and I hope you like it if you read it!

Please Vote and I beg of you just comment! Tell me what you think, give me some advice? I'll try to make it better! Don't be afraid to message me and tell me what you think! :)

I really really hope you guys like it and have a nice day/night!:)