12. His Destination

Drop by drop did the water fell,

Minute by minute everything turned to hell.

Was it pouring down from the sky?

Or was it pouring down his eye?

It was his heart that hit hard on the ground and broke into pieces than the flower vase he threw furiously. Everything he needed right now was some time.

When he looked at his own reflection in the dusty mirror, he knew that he desparately needed someone to understand his feelings, his problems, and understand him.

On the other side, It was Piper worrying for Jimin, and Hoseok being utterly clueless how to react to anything and everything.

However, he was Jimin's best friend for the past 3 years. So, he did know that Jimin wasn't one to do thefts.  At this point his thoughts didn't make any sense.

Maybe he didn't eat well? Maybe that triggered some weird desire to steal?
His head anyways kept thinking.

He felt awful for not even knowing the status of Jimin's health. But he did have an idea to start his journey of finding the cause for the theft that Jimin did. But it may not work, was also a possibility.

The door that was slammed, was opened once again. It was still raining. Somehow, even the smell of the petrichor wasn't soothing anymore.

Jimin got completely drenched as he walked in the beautiful but soulless rain. The rain hid his guilty tears. The street was really dark and the water collected in the rain was running between his feet.

Completely soaked denim jeans, leather boots, long sleeved shirt, he was barely walking with the weight that he carried on his body from the accessories that he was wearing.

He was unclear of the near future. But, he did know exactly where he was heading towards.

Petrichor:

A pleasant, distinctive smell frequently accompanying the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather in certain regions

~~Heyy!! Armyy!! Hope the story's interesting so far..♥️ Plus I had exams so sorry for the slow update♥️ but my monthly exam ends tomorrow so yay for me!! Also yay for the story♥️ love you army so muchh!! Thank youu!! ♥️byee~~