The Award for Best New Gamer Dad Goes To...

FYI as of 06/01/2021 - I no longer watch MiniLadd videos or follow his content/accounts as of last year thanks to the allegations and subsequent proof of Mini has pedophilic tendencies and has both sexually assaulted and harassed minors. These are disgusting and degrading acts by humanity that no one should endorse, no matter where or whom they are coming from. Therefore any content I have posted formally as a previous fan should be taken with a grain of salt at this knowledge. Thank you for your understanding. - Scott

________________________

Honestly, the buttons he was missing were the biggest thought on Tom Cassell's mind when he took the elevator downstairs. Well, that was until he saw one of his best friends Mini that is.

When he had arrived from Ireland to attend the ESports Awards in Arlington, he had heard from Luke in passing when they met up in the morning for breakfast before the whole Six Flags thing, that Craig was going to be there, but he didn't expect to see him like this.

It stopped him in his tracks and he just stared at him, heart pounding a hundred miles an hour.

You see, he and Craig had always had a different relationship to each other that others had no idea about. Normally, if they were going on a trip together or at least, knew each other were attending a con separately, they usually met up and...well, did a different kind of collabarating than normal.

He and Craig had been 'friends with benefits' for around a few years now and despite Craig and even himself having numerous girlfriends, they still found their way back to the other come every time they crossed paths.

While Tom wouldn't say he was an expert on the way they worked, he could tell right off the bat something was deeply wrong with his friend and travelling bed partner.

Craig was pale, hunched over near the stairs that led up to the first floor of the hotel, away from groups of friends and other gamers who were all dressed and ready to go get in the provided cars to the awards, eyes closed and groaning quietly to himself.

Despite his current problem, Tom's forehead creased in worry as he rushed over to him and lightly touched Craig on the arm. "Hey mate, you alright?"

At hearing his voice, it was weird how Craig suddenly latched onto him, straightening up only to hug him, curling his arms around his shoulders and sweaty head pressed against his chest, breathing hard. Normally, they showed affection with several hugs and of course, their rendezvouses within Tom's hotel room, but Tom could feel this was different.

However, quick as the moment had come, Craig suddenly pulled away, smiling.

"Hey man, how you been? It's been a while."

He really wanted to know what the hell that was about but given Mini's tone just /pleaded/ to change the subject as quickly as possible, Tom obliged.

"I've been great, man. Perfection."

"Cool." Tom couldn't help but worry though, when it came out breathy and shaky, despite Mini's grin.

Something just wasn't right, and he was hell bound and determined to ask him later if they got together that night after the show.

He, of course, acted up for the camera as normal when he pulled it out and Mini, despite the look on his face turning from fake happiness to that other look he had earlier before returning, seemed to play along too when Tom asked him to twirl on the spot.

He did it, but he didn't look like he enjoyed it one bit at all, hand timidity splaying across his back after he'd done it before their friends distracted both by telling them the cars had arrived.