The Begining

'Beep. Beep' my beeper repeat as I lay in my bed. I bring my hands to my face and wipe my eyes out and put my hand on my nightstand beside me. Shuffling around trying to find my beeper. After a minute of searching my hand grasped the beeper and clicked it on. I look at the screen. It read 'Dr. Sam, we need you at the office now.' I look at the clock '3:30.' Ugg. I got up and quickly put my uniform on and grabbed my keys. I ran to my red mustang and started the car. I drove to my hospital in complete silence. When I got there I saw a Kate running towards me with a worried expression on her face. 'Kate's never worried not even when we were facing life or death situation.' I thought looking at her face. She rushed into me and she looked deep into my eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask concern. She leaned on me catching her breath and say in a hurried voice,"Its. It's." She started but then stopped to look down at her shoes. "It's patient zero." She finished. I stare at her in disbelief. 'Patient Zero. Patient Zero' Is all I can think about.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I'll update soon. Please vote and comment. And tell me ur thoughts on my story.