Kageyama and Hinata

"Hinata, you dumbass, don't throw your bag at me!" A voice says. A yelp is soon heard and the thumping of footsteps.

"It's not my fault you were right there!" Another voice, probably Hinata, answers. The other boys sighs and throws the bag back at the boy.

They walk down to the convenience store to grab some food before heading home, as after practicing, they got hungry.

They enter the store and grab something and go up to pay. The little bell rings signaling someone else has entered. The taller male doesn't bat an eye at the person and picks up the bag of food. The little one, Hinata, does.

He looks at who entered and his face is red within seconds. He hits the taller male and drags him down to his level and loudly whispers, "Kageyama, look, look!"

"The hell? Let go-"

"Excuse me, are you done yet? I need to get home and you're kinda holding up the line." A voice pipes in. They both look to where the sound of the voice was coming from.

A girl (sorry boys) with h/l h/c hair with gorgeous e/c stands before them. She's taller than Hinata but shorter than Kageyama. She stands before them with a school uniform on. A girls uniform for Karasuno. How did they not notice someone as beautiful as her before?

"S-sorry." They both mutter and move out of the way. She smiles and nods her head and pays for her thing while the two boys stare at her. She turns around and finds the two boys still there. She gives a little wave and walks away, the boys watch as she does so.

Hinata breaks out in a blush. "Woah! She was so pretty! And tall!"

"Tch, she was ok..." Kageyama mutters with pinks cheeks the cheeks on his face 😉

"Do you think she's nice?!"

"Duh, of course she is, dumbass. Did you not hear how calmly and kindly she asked us to move?"

"True... Oh! Do you think she has a boyfriend?!" Kageyama ponders for a moment, the bag of food still in his hand. He starts to walk out the door without answering. Hinata runs after him shouting.

Meanwhile...

As you walk home you think back to the two boys you met at the store. You're not gunna lie to yourself, they were really cute and they seemed nice.

"I guess I'll see them at school on Monday." You whisper. You've always known that you went to school with them, but you never spoke. You didn't have any classes with them as you were a second year. You'll meet them after school before your practice starts.

Little fun fact: you love to run. So much so, you decided to do track and you're one of the best on the team.

You'll need to be able to run long and far...

***

I should be studying for an English test.