Chase (Lab Rats)

"Hey chase.." You breathed hugging your boyfriend from behind.

"Hey Baby." He turned to hug you. "What's wrong?" He asked placing his chin on your head.

"I need relief..." You said the code words you two had made.

His body tensed. "We're in school Babe.." He whispered to you as a group of kids past by.

"Please?" You looked up and begged.

"Hold on." He leaned down and kissed you.

He began to walk you out of the school when Perry stopped you.

"Well. Well. Well. Chase and Y/n. Where do you think you're going?" She crossed her arms.

"Y/n's getting sick. I was taking her to the nurse." Chase lied.

"LIER! Come with me!" She yelled grabbing his arm and pulling. She took you to her office. "Wait here!" She demanded.

"Chase..." You whined pinching your legs closed in discomfort.

"I know Baby." He whispered huskily in your ear before walking to the door and locking it.

"Chase?" You asked confused.

He said nothing, and walked to you before bending down and pulling down your pants. "Remember the safe word?" He asked rising back up. You nodded and he took off your shirt. Gently he pushed you backwards so you were against Perry's desk. Chase picked you up and set you on her desk after throwing the contents onto the ground. "I'm going to need you to be quite Y/n.." He grinded himself onto you.

"I- I don't think I could if I tried.." You moaned and pushed your chest to his.

"Fuck.." He whispered and unbuckled his pants as quick as he could. He pumped himself after pulling his pants down to his thighs. "Do you need to be preped?" He groaned.

"N- no.." You whispered, entranced by his movements.

"Then take those off." He growled at you, referring to your f/c underwear.

You lifted yourself up and slid them off your legs. He grabbed you harshly and pulled you into him. Chase rubbed his shaft along your folds, lubing himself up, before bushing into you all the way, making you scream.

"Chase!!" You moaned loudly as he continuesly abused your body with his member.

"Fuck! Y/n... So.. Mhm.. Tight!" He said between thrusts, and moans.

You held onto his shoulders and began to try and meet his thrusts. He pushed you off of him and began to thrust in harder and harder by the second.

"P- PURPLE!!" You yelled the safe word as loud as you could.

He stopped immediately. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine.." A tear fell from your eye and he looked mad an himself.

"I'm sorry." He apologised, gently kissing your lips.

Chase slowly pushed himself in and out to soothe you.

"Chase.." You moaned then the door began to rattle.

"Why is my door locked! Ohh! Your kid is nothing but trouble Davenport!" You heard Perry yelling.

Chase put a hand over your mouth and pushed faster and harder trying to get you to your high, as well as his own.

The door rattled again. "Chase? Unlock the door!" Davenport called to the guy currently fucking you on your principles desk.

"I want to feel you cum around me. I'm not stopping till you do." He growled out, quietly.

You were already on the edge and his words tipped you over. You moaned into his hand as you felt your body pulse in pleasure.

He leaned into you fully and chased his own high as you contracted around him. Finally he gave one last thrust releasing his cum inside you.

You both panted and he pulled out, smirking watching as his and your cum dripped out of you. He leaned down and quickly licked it up so you could put on your underwear and pants.

Just as you both got yourselves together the door broke down. Causing you both to jump.

"What is going on?!" Perry yelled at you both and Chases dad stood there glaring at you and his son.

"Nothing." Chase said and gave a bullshit reason.

You were walking out behind you Chases dad when he leaned over and whispered, "Next time.. I'm bending you over the desk." He smirked and continued to walk.