~Chapter One~

Reader p.o.v

I woke up around 8. I stretched and got up out of bed. After changing out of my pajamas I went downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning sweetheart" my mom said with a smile. "Morning mom and dad" I said giving each of them a hug. I sat down at the table and my older brother came down. He messed up my hair playfully and sat down. A few minutes later mom served us breakfast. It was amazing! "wow thanks mom! It's delicious!" I  said with a smile. "Your welcome sweetheart. Now go get ready for school or your going to miss the bus." She said. "I just need to get my bag then I'm ready to go." I said happy.

After I finished eating breakfast I ran upstairs and got my bag. Out of the corner of my eye I could've sworn I saw a tall pale man. I turned to look at the figure but it was gone. Shrugging it off as my imagination, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Thankfully school didn't start until 9:30. Any earlier and I'd be late. "Bye mom. Bye dad. Bye bro!" I said as the bus pulled up in front of the house. They all waves bye and I sent outside and got on the bus.

I sat down in my usual seat on the bus and we left. A while later we showed up at the school. I got off the bus and Saw my friends waiting for me. I ran up to them and we all went to class.

~time skip to after school cuz I'm lazy~

When school got out we got our things and went to Celestina's house for band practice. We got there and went downstairs to the basement for practice.

We practiced for about two hours. "We're getting really good!" Exclaimed Damon. The rest of us laughed and agreed. "well, I've gotta get home. See ya guys later!" I said as I got my stuff. "Bye (y/n)!" They said as I left.