Rules Don't Apply ~ Ultra Magnus x FEMME! Reader (TFP)

Reader P.O.V ~

By Primus. I had to get over this. Every time I even got near him, I was stuttering mess. If you're wondering who I'm talking about, it's the mech I have a crush on. Ultra Magnus. If you're wondering who I am, I'm Y/N. Ultra Magnus was speaking with Optimus. I was in a corner, pretending to be reading a datapad. Really, though, I was trying to conjure up the courage to tell Magnus I Loved him. That was fixed for me quick.
"Magnus, Y/N. I need you two to go check an energon signal" Ratchet called. I nodded silently. Just my luck, eh?
Magnus P.O.V ~
"Magnus, Y/N. I need you two to go check an energon signal" Ratchet stated. I froze. Y/N? I slowly looked over at the F/C femme. She was so fraggin' attractive. And it wasn't just her looks. Her respectful yet awkward attitude was sexily adorable. I cursed myself for thinking like that. We both headed out the newly opened ground bridge, my processor in a frenzy. Did she know how much I Loved her?
Third Person P.O.V ~
Ratchet and Optimus watched as the bridge closed behind Y/N and Magnus. After a moment, they both raised and bumped their fists, smirking.
"They are so going to hate us" Ratchet chuckled.
"I don't care. It's supposed to happen" Optimus responded.

Magnus P.O.V ~

I looked around the cave we were in. Energon was everywhere. Y/N stood beside me.
"Whoa" she breathed. Then, she looked at me, biting her derma. "So, um, what now sir?" I tried to focus on the task at hand and not on Y/N's figure. Scrap. Too late.
"We should, erm, look around" I replied. Y/N nodded, walking ahead. Her hips swayed slightly as she walked. I averted my gaze elsewhere. This was going to be a long mission.

After a bit, Y/N and I came to an open space. Energon clusters were scattered her and there.
"This is the last chamber. So, what now?" Y/N asked me, he E/C optics holding question. I started to comn Ratchet, but stopped.
"Y/N? I have a question" I stated.
"Y-yes, Ultra Magnus Sir?" she stammered. I didn't even ask my question. Her saying my name... I snapped. I pulled her to me, pressing my derma to hers. She squeaked in surprise, but melted into me. I knew she Loved me back. I let my servos explore her frame, making her shiver. What was I doing?! I was a commander! I was going against every rule... ah, what the heck? The rules don't apply to Love.

Third Person P.O.V ~

Optimus peered around the wall to see Y/N asleep against Ultra Magnus. Prime smiled.
"Ultra Magnus" he called. The mech woke up.
"O-Optimus! Sir, I can-" Ultra Magnus started.
"You don't have to. It was obvious you two were in Love" Optimus chuckled. It hit Magnus like a bus.
"You set this up?" he asked. Optimus nodded. Ultra Magnus smirked. "Thanks."
"Anything for a friend."

~~~

Damn, this was cheesy.