It's a life with the beating of young hearts

Whitebeard sat on his Chair on board of his Ship, the Moby Dick as usual letting his look wander over the deck. He wasn't searching for something particular rather was he watching what was going on this sunny spring day in May. He let his eyes wander for quite some time, haven't noticed anything unusual, his 'children' were either playing some games, talking to one another, discussing some plans, or annoying the others. But one thing caught his old eyes. Thatch, his Division Commander of the 4th Division, and Izo the Commander of the 16th Division were dancing. This wasn't quite a surprise to the Strongest Man in the world rather he found it really cute. Yes, the strongest man in the world found something cute. Some say that he's a heartless monster, but people close to him knew that this is far from the truth. Whitebeard is a rather big fan of cute things / gestures, such as flowers from others for either him or his children. He's also a fan of Valentine's Day, he likes the idea that persons, who love one another dearly, and whose significant other has a special place in the other's heart, will give one another chocolate, Flowers, a fancy expensive dinner or just a walk through a beautiful place on the island.

And Thatch, the commander of the 14th Division, was such a case of 'cute things'. Shortly before, he was discussing rather loud with his division, whose 'main property' was to cook for 1600 people on the Moby Dick. The strongest Man in the world wasn't sure what exactly Thatch was discussing not long ago, but now that he saw Thatch with the Love of his Life, he knew that it was important. Izo, the commander of the 16th Division was having some mental health problems. Once again, he was crying the last few days because he missed his 2 Younger Siblings, Koutei and Kiku, who seemed have died long ago. Thatch had noticed from the very beginning and tried everything that stood within his force, to make his other half feel better. This goes from cooking Izo's favorite meal, to giving him compliments on how good he looked today. Nothing helped that much. Izo only felt a little bit better. Until Izo got asked by Thatch if she wouldn't wanted to dance a bit with him. And Izo couldn't say no. After all he was a rather famous dancer on his Home, Wano Kuni, alongside with his younger sister Kiku. And now these two lovers were dancing like no one was watching, when indeed nearly the whole crew was watching. Plus Whitebeard's Dog Stefan, who looked like he was dancing in his very own way. Jumping up and down, from left to right, barking now and then as If the little white haired Yorkshire terrier and Poodle mix was singing.

Whitebeard couldn't be happier for these two. Every one of his children has been through so much, that they deserve every little bit of love they get from others. Just like Thatch and Izo. How they danced softly there, entwined tightly in each other's arms. Thatch was placing soft kiss on his significant other's forehead from time to time. Whispering him in the ear how much he loves him. How much he means to him. That Izo is his whole world. And that he'll be forever here when he needs someone to talk, or if his Boyfriend just wanted to feel his warmth.

Whitebeard was more than happy that Izo hadfound his true love.  After all he's been through so much, he had lost his Mother, his father got imprisoned, and he along with his 2 siblings had to dance on the streets of Wano to earn at least a little bit money. But they were all 3 threated like nothing. Whitebeard watched how much Izo suffered from the distance of him and his siblings from a rather young age, how he often cried himself to sleep, how he began to cut and burn himself... So that it's only understandable to watch how his Son is dancing happily with the love of his life. And every person can imagine how happy the man closet to one piece is, that Thatch has a special place in his heart only for his world Izo.

E N D