𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙪𝙨𝙩.

[SMUT WARNING]

Author's Note: I'm just going to get right into it this chapter,maybe future ones will lead up to it. Who knows?

Meliodas threw Elizabeth onto the bed,the blonde male soon quickly positioning himself between Elizabeth's legs. She giggled,wrapping her arms around his neck.

The pair already had their shirts off,Elizabeth's breasts bouncing beautifully in her black lace bra. Meliodas's toned chest and abs were pressed up against the princess's semi-naked body.

"I love you so much,Meliodas," Elizabeth sighed,the male pulling her into a soft kiss.

"I love you too,Elizabeth,you're so beautiful baby," he praised,pulling her as close as he could. Meliodas never wanted to let go.

It was her first time,and a few days ago, he asked Elizabeth to be his girlfriend. Of course,she accepted. They both have known eachother for the past 2 years,and there was excessive flirting between the two.

He was full of so much love for Elizabeth,and this was everything he had ever dreamed of. He wanted to show how much he loved her.

Elizabeth slowly slipped off her bra,Meliodas's eyes widening. The princess blushed a bright shade of pink,hiding her mouth in her hand.

"Wh-What is it..?" She stuttered,as he gave her an extremely cheesy smirk.

"You're so perfect,love. Not a surprise,especially coming from you," Meliodas teased.

He took Elizabeth's right breast into his mouth,sucking and swirling his tongue slowly around her nub. Meliodas took her left breast into his hand,groping it softly.

Elizabeth moaned softly,closing her eyes. He kissed down her toned stomach,still groping her left breast. Meliodas kissed the girl's inner thigh,looking up at the lusty female with his beautiful emerald eyes.

The blonde kissed her moist pussy lips,grinning as his teasing made Elizabeth squirm.

"Meliodas...please..," She begged,grabbing the white sheets.

He obeyed,lightly sliding his tongue over her dripping pussy. "Mmm..Elizabeth...you're so wet," Meliodas said,smirking as he continued slowly sliding his tongue at an extremely painful pace.

"Meliodas..," She begged,biting her lip. Elizabeth didn't want to be teased,but that was his favorite part. Making her all riled up just for him.

The male rolled his eyes,thrusting his tongue into the princess's hole. She moaned in response,tangling her fingers in his messy blonde hair.

"Meliodas..yes..!" Elizabeth moaned as he continued licking your cunt. He was absolutely amazing with his tongue,switching between pleasing her hole and flicking his tongue on the other's sensitive clit.

In a short amount of time,Elizabeth wrapped her thighs around his head as he groped her ass. She were close to her blissful climax,and he could sense it.

Elizabeth released into his mouth,squirting her creamy cum onto his tongue. Meliodas actually seemed surprised,nonetheless licking up the princess's sweet juices.

"Damn,didn't know you were a squirter,princess," He teased,unbuckling his belt, "That'll make everything a lot more interesting."

She blushed,not only at his remarks but also at the massive erection that was piercing through his pants. Meliodas slipped them off,revealing a huge boner inside of his boxers.

Elizabeth blushed even harder. "H-How is that going to fit..?" Those words slipped out of her mouth,and god was it embarrassing.

Elizabeth's now boyfriend answered pridefully,smiling his usual cheesy smile. "Don't worry babe,I'll be gentle with you~"

"In the meantime," He continued, "can you prep me as well,love?"

Elizabeth nodded sheepishly,slowly removing the barrier that stopped the erection. Meliodas's dick sprung out,a little precum wettening the tip of his cock slightly.

She took his member into her hand,and pumped slowly,Elizabeth's tongue softly grazing his tip.

Meliodas smirked in satisfaction,his cheeks glowing a soft pink.

The princess took his cock into her mouth,being able to only go down halfway. Nonetheless,she deepthroated him,earning some grunts and 'fuck yes's from him.

Elizabeth stopped sucking as soon as your partner tapped her ass,signaling it was enough.

"You're a natural,Elizabeth. If I would've let you continue I would've came soon," Meliodas snickered,laying onto his back, "by the way,do you just want to ride me love? I want you to get used to my cock before I fuck the shit out of you in the future~"

Elizabeth rolled your eyes,the already dark shade of blush becoming darker on her cheeks. She grinded your pussy up and down his already rock hard cock,hoping to tease him slightly.

Elizabeth placed her hands on his firm chest,looking down at him with love,as he did the same for her.

Meliodas softly slapped your thigh,earning a surprised yelp from you. Soon,she obeyed,positioning his cock in line with her dripping wet pussy.

His tip entered you as her beautiful blue eyes widened. Elizabeth continued slowly sliding down his huge cock,until every last inch of him was inside of her.

She was speechless,as the pleasure was overwhelming. The princess sat still like that for a couple seconds,getting used to his length.

Soon enough,her pussy was slowly sliding up and down his huge dick. She started to moan softly, clasping a hand over her mouth in order not to wake the others. Meliodas grunted,placing his hands on her hips.

"Fuck Elizabeth..you're so tight.."

Elizabeth went down on his cock a lot faster,the sound of her perky ass slapping against his hips filled the air.

"O-Oh Meliodas! I'm going to c-cum again~!"

"M-Me too.."

Soon enough,the two came at the same time,Elizabeth's beautiful juices coating his cock as his warm load filled her pussy.

Meliodas's now limp member had already slipped out of her,as she flopped backwards on the bed.

He snaked up ontop of Elizabeth,though not putting any weight on his lover. Meliodas hovered over her,kissing and pecking the girl's lips sweetly over and over.

He moved his hands over her luscious curves,praising and whispering loving things to his princess.

Elizabeth placed her hands on his cheeks,looking deeply into his green eyes.

"That was amazing," She whispered,pecking his forehead, "I'm so happy,and I'm glad you were my first. Thank you."

Meliodas smiled,burying his face into her chest. "Mm..glad I could help. Y'know,your pussy tasted so sweet,it's super addicting. One day,I just want to eat you out nonstop. Your pussy just tastes soooooo good~"

Elizabeth blushed,facepalming as she laughed. "Aaaand you ruined the moment."

He laughed in response,turning the two over on their side. Meliodas wrapped his muscular arms around Elizabeth,pulling her closer and closer to his warm chest. He pulled the blanket over them,shielding the two from the cold air.

"You know I love you,right?" He said, kissing the top of her head.

Elizabeth put an arm over his waist,nuzzling her face into his muscular chest. "I know. I love you too,Meliodas."

Meliodas played with the princess's hair for a bit,the two soon drifting off to sleep.

Finally done!! This took forever,and I'm sorry if this is really bad lol! It's much first time writing a lemon. I hope you liked it,thanks for reading!!

1,237 words