It All Started With A Goodnight Kiss

Alright, I'm taking a small break from my long stories and writing one shots.
Enjoy the ride that is Larry Stylinson!

Words- 7000
________________________________________

"l said this once and I'll say it again. Stay the hell away from me and my girlfriend you fag." The shorter lad stormed off with a woman following, leaving the taller one to cry by himself. 'What did I do to deserve this?' He thought. He was all alone. His family was far away, and his other friends didn't know he was gay, or they had other problems to deal with.

You probably have no idea what's happening. Well let's go back in time a little and see where it all started...
____________________________
The 1st time- 8/20

Harry's POV

I watched Louis shut his laptop as he groaned in frustration. We were on the tour bus on the way to Houston. Right now Zayn is asleep, Niall is on his phone, and Liam is calling his mum.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked him, already having an idea what it is.

"These deranged fans still think that we're in a relationship, even though I have a lovely girlfriend. I mean, who the hell falls in love with their best mate who's in a perfectly happy relationship with their girlfriend?!"

Did you hear that shattering sound? Yeah, that was my heart. I was the idiot who fell for their best mate. That's right. I, Harry Edward Styles am in love with Louis Tomlinson, the football player, 1/5 of One Direction, my band mate, and my best mate. Every time the Larry Stylinson subject came up, he'd always deny it in a harsh way. It hurt me every time. I just didn't show it.

"Harry?" His beautiful voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Don't you agree?"

"Oh...uh, yeah. It's wrong."

"And then..." He went on, ranting about Larry. I sighed. This is what happened every time he went on Twitter. All of those tweets, are tearing me apart.

'Larry is bull!'

'He's happy with Eleanor!'

'Do you see him kissing Harry and holding his hand? No? Cause that's what couples do, and they're not dating!'

'I love Eleanor, not Harry!' That last tweet broke me the most because it was Louis who tweeted it.

"Are you okay Haz? You look kind of pale."

"Don't worry Louis, I'm alright." I forced a smile on my face as I walked over to my bed. I didn't cry. I was used to this, my heart shattering in pieces because of him. After tossing and turning for maybe half an hour, I finally drifted off to sleep, only to wake later.

Alright, this isn't working. I've been trying to fall back asleep but I can't. I reached for my phone, but it wasn't there. Shit! I left it in Louis' bunk! I sighed and stood up from my bed and walking carefully towards the bunk.

There he was, snoring softly. A pleasant look was on his face. He looked so...the phone Harry. Get the phone! Don't be distracted by his beauty!

I slowly reached for the phone under his hand. His grip on the phone tightened. What the hell?

"Hey give it!" I hissed quietly, tugging the phone towards me. After a few minutes of back and forth tugging he moaned and let go. I widened my eyes and blushed. His moan was...woah. Uh, let's get back to my phone.

"Glad you saw things my way," I chuckled, finally taking the phone from his limp hand. I leaned closer to him.

Should I...? Ah, what the hell? It's not like he's awake anyways. I kissed his soft forehead before pulling away and walking back to my bunk.