Smile

"Yoongi the least you could do is smile for once." Seokjin whined as he tried to take pictures of Yoongi in his camera.

Yoongi knew Jin was going to try and come at him with his camera. Jin was never one who could hide what he was doing. That's why it was so amusing to not smile or give in whenever his hyung asked him to.

"Put the camera down already hyung." Yoongi said with a smirk.

"I can't, not until I have new pictures of everyone. I'm starting with you Yoongi. Now smile."

Yoongi stared at Jin and gave him his best 'I won't smile face.' Jin was starting to get annoyed and decided he'd annoy Yoongi with some of his jokes. Eventually he'd have to smile.

"Hey Yoongi, do you know what raw duck is?"

Yoongi looked up from his phone at his hyung.

"Tornado." Jin smiled as he burst into laughter. Yoongi shook his head with a slight smirk.

"Aish, come on that was a funny one. Okay, what do you call a cow going upstairs?"

Yoongi looked at Jin again, raising an eyebrow.

"Goosebumps."

Yoongi groaned slightly and tried to stifle his laughter.

"Ah come on now you're just being unbeliebubble."

Yoongi laughed and his gummy smile was on full display for Jin. He grabbed his camera and quickly took a picture before Yoongi stopped smiling.

"You play dirty Jin-Hyung." Yoongi said while wiping a tear from his eye.

"It got you to smile though, a pretty picture worth millions. I'll play however I need to in order to make all my children smile."

Jin stared at the picture he took of Yoongi with a genuine smile and Yoongi couldn't help but take a picture of Jin.

"What was that for Yoongi?"

"Important business. It's top secret."

Jin gave Yoongi a smile and laughed at him.

"Fine, just don't do anything weird with that picture Yoongi. I'll know it was you."

Yoongi put his phone away and shook his head. Jin waves him goodbye as he went to take pictures of the other members. Yoongi had his own birthday idea for his Hyung thought of but he couldn't work on it when Jin came into his room.

The 93 liner stretched and laid across his bed to think.

"I think Hyung will like what I have prepared for him, all this work I put in and I just want to sleep."

Yoongi reached underneath his bed and pulled out a small photo album. As he looked through it he smiled and closed it, placing it back into the pink box he pulled it from.

"Our pink princess."