Prologue

As  time, Days, Weeks, Months, Year and Decade had pass he's still in this planet,  living by himself, communicating by the human being and living like them, there's no need to worry because his used to it, living like normal pretending to be one of them,  he's been here for 401 years, 23 days, 8 hours, and 18 seconds. He's tired of waiting, he is trap in Earth because of a mission and if he don't finish that goddamn mission he cant go back to his own world to where he really belong,  so he tried his best to find the GEM in every country, that gem was stolen by the human being hundreds of years ago but until now he cant even track the gem , the GEM was very important to their world it is the heart of their world and contains a strength to make their world alive and also the Darsas who's living in there,  but for hundred of years he don't even find it and that's the reason their world suffer, the population made less,  many of darsas died due to the lack of strength.

But even in their situation he meet a girl and he knows shes carrying it and he pause the search because of the woman named GEMARIE SIMONS.

A/n

     So yeah, nag babagong genre nanamn ako kahit alam kung walang nag babasa, hindi ko naman kayo pinipilit😂..
  Gusto ko lang mailabas tong mga imagination ko na sobrang extraordinary sa kaka laro ko nang Temple run...
Kung meron mang maligaw at makabasa nito, take note wag nyong huhusgahan aminado naman akong hindi ako marunong gumawa ng story at hindi din ako magaling mag english kaya sana lang wag nyo namang isampal sa pagmumukha ko kung may reklamo kayo just do it privately pm me if you want..

#Ang totoong Wattpader hindi lang gawa sa mga sikat na author yung binabasa nila..

       A big true yah know😂😂