// Sophomore year

so I don't know how I feel about this yet, I don't know if this will go far or not. But I wanted to just write a teen fiction that basically relates to my life. Tell ,d what you guys think about it. I will still be writing for baby brooks, haha. But yeah. Enjoy this! xo.
_______________________________________________________

Waking up to the sound of snoring, is probably the worst thing to wake up to. I roll over to see Scarlett still sleeping, "Wake up you turd." I say with a morning voice. "Back to school we go." "Bite me, Avery." She groans and puts her head underneath a pillow. I look over to my alarm clock and it read 6:42am. I dragged myself out of my bed and walked over to my bathroom. I turned on the tap, and washed my face doing my daily face exfoliation routine. While I was rinsing the stuff off my face, Scarlett's barges in and decides to pee. "What the hell are you doing, can't you see I'm using the bathroom?" I say still rinsing the stuff off my face. "Well I needed to take a piss so." She chuckles.

That's the thing between Scarlett and I, we have such a weird friendship it scares me sometimes. I grab my towel and walk out of the bathroom, lightly patting the towel on my face to get all the water off, I walk over to my nightstand and grab my iPhone. I slide my thumb on the screen to unlock it, and check my all my social media. While doing that, I walk over to my vanity and begin to do my makeup. Since it was the first day of school, I decided I didn't want to go all out with my make up, so I just did my face makeup, a simple cat eye look and applied some mascara. "Do my makeup please!" Scarlett says as she watches me do mine. "Suck my ass." I laugh. "Asshole." She murmured. "Fine, I'll do it. Only because I like you today." I said finishing off my mascara.

By the time I finished Scarlett's makeup, which looks hella nice because I did it, it was already 7:15 school started at 8:15. I plugged in my straightening iron in the outlet in my bathroom and decided to go pick out an outfit. I walked into my closet and picked out capris khaki coloured shorts and a blue v-neck, we had dress code at our school. Then I did my hair, just doing some touch ups because my hair was already naturally straight. Scarlett beside me, curling her hair. I swear she has a new hair colour every month, in August it was like light brown with lavender purple ombré and now it's like chestnut brown with dark blue ombré but somehow her hair always tends to suit her.

By now, it was already 7:57 and Scarlett still wasn't done her hair. "Hurry up, would you?" I say picking up my charcoal grey jansport and leaving the room. "I am trying!" She yells from my bathroom. I walk down the stairs and to the kitchen, greeted by my mom standing by the counter. "Morning Avery." She says while she sips on her tea. "Morning." I smile, while getting orange juice out of the fridge. "Grade 10 ehh, don't cause trouble at school." She laughed and walks out of the kitchen. I laugh to myself and pour orange juice into my water bottle. Scarlett walks into the kitchen plops her bag on the floor and sits on the counter. She's wearing white distressed denim shorts and a blue v-neck and a blue bandana in her hair. "Sauce me some of the Orange juice." She laughs. "Please don't ever say sauce again." I say handing her the Orange juice. I look over to the oven and the time read 8:03, I tell Scarlett and we both walk over to the front door, I slipped on my black converse. "Bye mom!" I yelled. "Bye mommy number two!" Scarlett yelled and we left the house.

_______

We arrived at school, scanning everywhere to find our group of friends and we found them, casually all standing by the stairs at the front of the school. Scarlett and I walk over to them, greeting everyone with hugs and hi's. Then I am tased in the sides by my boyfriend Alexander, I turn around and he hugs me and pecks me on the lips. I smile. "Avery, your hair on point today." One of my good friend Raya says pointing the bow holding my half up half down hair. "You cool." I laugh. We have this awkward group of friends I should say.

Scarlett is a Christian, she can be really deep about literally anything, but shit when she isn't in her house she's a different story. She's a crazy bitch and loves to party. She is basically Hannah Montana, living the best of both worlds. But I mean that's why she's my best friend.

Alexander, is my boyfriend. 88% of the time he's a pain in the ass, but I love him anyways. He is in a high league for soccer, he has been offered a scholarship. You could say he's a "jock".

Raya is the next Beyoncé, to be honest. She is a singer, she does gigs all over LA. She's into sparkles and pink and all that. She's the girly one of our group and she completes it not going to lie.

Jack, is the cockiest guy you will ever meet. All the girls want him, he is one of those guys. Caption of the foot ball team. I don't know what girls see in him, he's an Italian grease ball. But he's like my little brother so.

Fin, is Scarlett's boyfriend as we all say. These two are in love, they act like it too. But for some reason they aren't a couple yet. Him and Jack are best friends, no one can ever ruined their bromance honestly. Fin is also hella cocky, he is the quarter back of the football team and everyone seems to love him.

Clarabella, she is a weird one. She isn't as smart as all of us, she is one of the people everyone knows though. She is a party girl, she flirts with a lot of guys but isn't committed to any.

Taliah, she is the typical white girl of the group. She is all about that starbucks life. If you want to find Taliah, that's where she will be at the nearest starbucks.

Aaliyah, she is the smart one of the group. She hates school, but is pretty good at it. She is blessed with all these sick ass talents. Jesus blessed her soul good.

Then you have me, Avery. I am probably the chill one of the group. I'm not the smartest, but I'm smart in the streets. I love volleyball and basketball, because ball is life. I guess I am well known, but I don't consider myself as popular.

"So what do you guys have?" Raya asked all of us.
"English and Volleyball focus." I answer shrugging.
"Science and English." Taliah says drinking her coffee.
"English and Math. " Alexander shrugs.
"Tech and Science. " Jack smiles.
"Math and Art." Scarlett says fiddling with her bag.
"Math and Volleyball focus." Aaliyah says.
"Law and Math." Clarabella sighs.
"English and Science." Fin says.

The bell rings, we all look at each other and mouth good bye's, then we all depart our separate ways. Alexander and I have our hands together as we walk up the stairs and into the school, we go to look for our lockers. We have 5 minutes after the bell rings to go get our stuff ready for our next class, it's like a mini break for us. Alex and I share a locker, because one, it's closer to all the classes him and I have and two, why not. When we grab our books and the stuff we need, we walk to our English class. But we are
stopped by her. "Hi Alex."

____________________________________________________________

So I don't know how to feel about this yet.
I don't know if I want to continue on or not, please let me know what you think of it.