Chapter 1

Lexi POV

Where do broken hearts go, come on baby cuz I need you now....

I woke up to the lovely sound of my alarm clock singing the song to One Direction Where Do Broken Hearts Go

BEST SONG EVERRR

Anyway I guess I should introduce myself....

Well, Im Alexis Drum but people call me Lexi for short sometimes Alex but that's really all because only Maddie is allowed to call me Lex. I have long black curly hair and bright blue eyes... Just like my twin sister. We are identical twins. We were both 17 and our birthday is July 20th. We were all each other had left. She was EVERYTHING to me. She was my best friend, sister, twin, and my only family left. I have braces right now and I get bullied. I have gotten bullied with my sister since 8th grade. We were popular before but then someone made a rumor about us saying we had hooked up with anyone for a dollar. Ever since then we have been called sluts, whore, hoe, ugly, and so on. I really couldn't care less. I don't get why we get bullied actually. I mean every guy secretly hits on us when people aren't around. We weren't ugly for sure not to sound conceded but we weren't. We aren't fat either. We don't care what people think or say anymore we ignore it. But there is only one more week of school which Im happy for!! Oh and we live in Omaha, Nebraska It was our senior year. Well here is how my day goes. ( Lexi looks like Gabby Berry but with braces and Maddie looks like Casey Berry with braces)

I went and woke Maddie up for school. She just groaned and got up. I quickly got changed into
black yoga pants, and a gray 'PINK' sweatshirt and threw my hair up in a messy bun and threw on some white converse. I brushed my teeth and put winged eye liner and mascara on just like every other day. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs and started making blueberry pancakes for Maddie and I.

Maddie POV

Here goes another day of torture...

Im Madison but people call me Maddie except my sister. She is the only one allowed to call me Mads and I am the only one allowed to call her Lex. I have long black curly hair and bright blue eyes and that's really all.

Anyway, I got up and got changed into gray sweatpants with a black short sleeve V neck tee shirt. I then put on black hollister flip flops and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs with my phone and my backpack to see Lex making pancakes yummy.

"Morning Babe" I said to her whle sitting on the counter.

"Morning sleeping beauty" she said smiling at me.

Lexi and I were exactly alike. We looked alike and like everything the other did. The only way to tell us apartas that Lexi had a small birthmark on the side of her neck. Also Lexi was WAYYY more nice, caring, funny, and genuine than I was. Since everything that happened I was more mean. I mean I was nice but to other people, you better watch out I will cut you.

We ate and headed out and got in our white Jeep Wrangler.

Our parents had died two years ago. There were burglars that came in our house and Lexi and I called the cops but right before we called them, they shot our parents and little brother. Right in front of us.... My little brother was only 5. He had so much to live for. Lexi and I always beat ourselves up for this. We felt like it was our fault they all got killed. It could have been us right?

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Lexi told me we arrived at school.