PROLOGUE

When shit seems all good from the outside but everyone in the inside know shit just ain't gon' never be like it use to be...

If anything it's not my fault.

The day my sister enlisted in the Navy and hasn't look back since she ventured out to boot camp will be the day things weren't same.

My sister and myself wasn't close but we were cordial, however she was collateral for me because she kept our parents of my fucking back.

Though, it was a slap in the mothafucka face towards our parents. Mainly because they just knew TayKira loved them more than she loved her future, they just knew she was going to attend an upscale college and major in politic science or all that bullshit so she can be some doctor or nurse but she didn't so that hurt their hearts that their overachiever highschool ass daughter choose to trade in her intelligences for a navy uniform.

All I'm saying is that shit isn't the same. Most importantly my parents are riding my damn back and it's not working cause I'm still me, lil ol' Tally. Stuck in my rebellious ways as a young savage.

"Tally bring your ass down here now!" My moms squeaky ass, not to mention her annoying ass voice erupted in my ears.

"Shit what now? What the fuck I do now?" I mumbled, shooing my bed spread of my body. It doesn't matter what time of the day is I'll always get in my bed to just lay and indulge all my attention into my phone.

As I skitter down the staircase, I whispered to the heavens above hoping with the all the hope in me that I'm not in nothing too atrocious cause I got shit to do.

"Where you at?" I yelled.

"Kitchen! Get in here now, Tally!"

I frowned in apprehension, my stomach tightened to the point it felt as if it's in a thick ass knot. Wrapping my head around the last thing I might've done that fucked around and got back to her. I came up with nothing.

"Wassup," I licked my lips as I treaded in the kitchen.

She stood aside from the brown granite island, awaiting for me and the lines of her face wasn't obstructed in some smile but instead a deep lip perch----her ass was mad.

"I'm going ask you this one time and one time only, I promise on my mother's soul if you lie my feet gon' be so far in yo back by the time I'm done with you, Tally Burns," she gritted, her cold glare getting to me but she doesn't scare me at all.

I remained standing at the entrance of the kitchen, giving her a look of aggravation. Shit, she is by just threatening me as if I'm some bitch girl. "Okay, what I do?" I rolled my eyes up and down.

"Who cum ass draws I found in my damn house?" She yelled, holding up a pair of underwear.

My eyes widened.

"Oh yeah you don' fucked up, you busted," she chastised.

How could we be so stupid when we're horny? I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time knowing she was gon' beat my ass blue and my daddy will be partaking in the ass beating festivities too. But, I had to come up with a lie, pussies confess but savages do whatever they gotta do to survive.

"Those things are daddies," I spat disgustingly.

She snorted, "My husband don't have his draws laying around in our plants in the living room!" She flung the underwear on the ground, stepping on it as she sauntered towards me.

I moved back as she stood directly in my damn face, her left eye twitching and some moe' shit. It must be an angel that's telling me not to laugh in her face. Cause, I wanna laugh until tears gush out of my eyes but I can't. Who she think she scaring?

"Who shit is it?" She smacked me, I wasn't surprised though, her stupid ass stay putting her hands on me when she's frustrated with my antics. I rubbed my cheek.

"Mommmm, I don't freaking know who sh-- stuff or that is! I'm a virgin!" I whined. "Did you really have to hit me."

"Oh shutup!" She yelled, thumping my forehead. "I know you're lying and I will found out. We will be paying the woman's clinic a visit, you will be getting pelvic examination and as soon as the gynecologist tell me you fucking, I'm jawing the shit outta yo "wanna be grown oh so bad" ass!" She pressed her index finger in my chest.

"Can I go now," I said tightlipped.

She huffed. "I'm not done talking to you! So, bring yo' ass fully in this kitchen."

I whimpered as I treaded behind her. I don't wanna hear shit else she trying to say! She's attempting to put fear in my heart like I'm not scared of her. What part of that she don't comprehend. Leaning my body on the island, I listen to hear just patronize me.

"Me and your father work our goddamn asses off providing for yo' ungrateful, disobedient ass. This is how you repay me as your mother! Fucking in my house!" She exclaimed, slapping cabinets and tossing pots around.

"What are you talking about? I said I'm a virgin. This is my problem with you; always blaming me," I point my finger on my chest, "for shit ian' even do!" My eyes opened up when I realized I said shit, I slowly placed my hands to side and plotting how fast I can get out of the kitchen.

She snapped her neck around aggressively, "Do you just say shit?" Her eyes darkened, she gradually move around the island.

I scampered out the kitchen, up the stairs until I landed on my room floor, catching my breath. She didn't come after me because she's about two-hundred pounds at least so she's doesn't run and can't run for shit. Hurriedly locking my door, I slid down and burst into laughter until tears seeped from my eyes and next thing I know I was crying real life ass tears.

How could I be so careless?