Star Gazing

"Wait up Eren!"
Armin huffed through the chilly weather, unusual for fall time, as Eren bolted far ahead of him, his chestnut brown hair rustling in the wind.
"It's not my fault you can't keep up Armin," Eren laughed as Armin blushed rubbing his neck with his hand as he stumbled across the stiff ground.
The two were going stargazing. After many months of training and planning, they had finally found a day to spend time together like this. though it was rare the two teens tried to spend as much time together as possible, enough to forget about the titans.
Eren stumbled to a stop, bracing himself so he didn't fall. Armin huffing close behind, his pale cheeks flushed.
Eren looked around, they had reached the top of a grassy hill, they could see the twinkling stars perfectly from up here. Armin slowly walked up behind him, hugging him from behind and resting his chin on Eren's shoulder.
"Here?" He whispered softly in The brunette's ear, despite no one being around.
"Yes, here," Eren smiled from Armin's warm embrace.
Eren sat down on the cool grass pushing a stray brown lock out of his eyes. He looked up at the twinkling stars, sighing at there bright beauty.
Armin sat down in Erens lap. The brunette smiled and wrapped his arms around Armin, pulling him close to his chest. He smelled good, like Daisys and fresh air.
"It's, pretty tonight," Armin mused as he felt Eren's head rest atop his own.
"Not as pretty as you," Eren whispered smiling and squeezing Armin close.
"Hey look, there's fornax!" Armin said blushing a deep red and pointing to a set of stars.
"Wait isn't that the one we read about in your book, Dor- Dor something," Eren responded puzzled.
"Dorado?" Armin chimed happily.
"That's the one!" Eren snapped his fingers together.
"Good job Eren!" Armin snuggled close to his boyfriend
Eren blushed laying his head on Armin's shoulder. Armin sighed happily.
"Hey Eren look," Armin jolted up looking to the sky eyes wide.
"Hm?" Eren looked up just in time to catch a glimpse of a shooting star.
"What do you wish for?" The blonde boy asked excitedly
"I wish that I could lie with you forever." Eren sighed and lay back into the grass.
Armin curled up next to him, smiling. he pushed some hair out of the boys face. eren looked over to him, green eyes bright.
"Eren, I'm cold," Armin crossed his arms together and shivered.
Eren wrapped his arms around Armin and pulled him close to him. he snuggled next to him, it was a rather cold night. it wasn't long before Armin drifted off to sleep, Eren placed a kiss on his forehead and whispered goodnight into his ear. he cuddled close to him, nuzzling his nose into his neck.
Armin smiled faintly before going to sleep completely.