High school

authors note: I saw a show that was never released to the public, it was called Gotham high, it's about Bruce Wayne as a teen and his adventures in high school. so here's my take on it.
(I OWN NOTHING)

_______________________
"Hi I'm Bruce Wayne, "you know the billionaire playboy, anyway this is the story of how I survived high school and I wasn't alone"I had other people to help "Selina Kyle a girl with the gifted powers of a cat," Barbra Gordon the daughter of the principle," and dick Grayson the son of Circus performers, the flying graysons and Barbra's boyfriend".

_______________________

"Hey Alfred have you seen my tie," asked bruce, yes master Bruce, "it's in your father's study," said Alfred, "thanks"

at school:

Bruce's POV

I unlock my locker and put my books in then I here someone leaning on the locker next to mine, I shut my locker and see Selina leaning on the locker Next to mine staring at me.

"Hey, Bruce," she says, hey Selina I said so what's up" nothing she says.

None POV

Well, I'll talk to you at lunch, see you later Selina, bye Brucy.

In 4th hours

The bell just rang for lunch, bruce and Selina went to the lunchroom and sat by Barbra, dick, Pamela and Harleen. "Hey, Pamela, did you know that there doing a gardening club said Selina it's starting next week". "Ok thanks cat," said, Pamela. "So uh who's going to the dance on Friday," asked dick "I'm going," said Barbra "well, of course, you're coming your my date," said Dick laughing, "me and Harleen are going with Ed and jack," said Pamela. "are you and Selina going bruce," asked Pamela "no me and Alfred are going out of town for the weekend," said Bruce "what about you Selina" I'm not going," Selina said "why, "asked bruce "cause for one, I don't have a date and two, I hate Half the people at this school" well we can help you find a date," said Harleen "hmmmm," she said as she looked around the room her eyes stoping on Oswald cobblpot " oh what about Oswald," said Harleen "um no," said Selina "ok what about Jonny crane," asked Harleen "still no," said Selina looking annoyed "look guys I appreciate you trying to help but I'm still not going to the dance with or without a date," said Selina as she picked up her tray, dumped it and walked out of the cafeteria.

After school:

Dick, Barbra, and bruce haven't seen Selina all day since lunch, they went looking around the school they found her on the brick wall that surrounded the school. "Hey, Selina you ok"? Asked Barbra "yea I just....I-i don't know" she stuttered bruce set his hand on her back to try and comfort her.

at wane manor

"Alfred can you cancel the trip this weekend" yes master bruce but you were so excited for this trip. I know but I thank I'm going to the dance Friday Very well Master Bruce and If I may ask is there a Certain someone you were going with asked Alfred I'm thinking about asking Selina to the dance. She said that she wasn't going to it because she didn't have a date and when I said that I was going out of town for the weekend she looked disappointed,I thank she was going to ask me. Well master Bruce I thank you should do what ever makes you happy sir.
________________________________

   Next day: At school
Bruce was walking to lunch when he got his plate he sat by dick.
Ok so who wants to help set up the gym for Friday asked Pamela, dick,Barbra,me and Harleen said we will, Selina just sat there
  Selina you ok dick asked yea she said quitly.
  At the dance: Friday:night
Bruce asked Selina to the dance,she said she would go

Authors note/
Ok sooo......I give up on this, I just don't feel like writing....or typing?
I still might do another book? Maybe...idk