He's home

Aphmau's POV

The moon hangs a sliver in the sky as everyone dances together on the beach. Kaitlyn and Travis do funny disco moves while KC and Zane are spinning and gliding  through the sand. Daniel, Blaze, and Dottie have formed a circle and are spinning till they fall down dizzy. They are really good at making me laugh aren't they! Suddenly, I feel the slightest tap on my shoulder making me jump. I whip around to find a tall guy staring at me with big black eyes confused. "Sorry Aaron! Didn't mean to jump like that!" I say with a smile. "Its fine. You always  have seemed to be jumpy! Aaron laughed out. Really Aaron!? Like, that jerk! "Hey! Am not!" "Am too." He sputtered with a smirk. "Well you little-!" "Hey guys! I just heard there's a visitor at the house!" Melissa piped in. She sprints of being followed by the rest of the party. I want to ask what she's talking about, but curiosity takes over and me and Aaron are rushing over to join them...

..? POV

Standing by the door of what looked like a mansion, I feel my heart begin to rush as I see a group of people are speeding my way. Soon enough, I can tell who all is there and wonder if they even remember me. I turn to leave before they get here. Suddenly, I here that unforgettable voice whisper... "Larence..?"

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed! This is my first story so tell me if you liked it so far! The updates are going to come faster than usual! So be prepared!
-BPD