A nOrMaL dAy UwU

{ I will not put smut right away but maybe in the next chapter ;) }

Bryan pov~:

I was sleeping peacefully but then I notice molten was sleeping next to me. I blushed and screamed "Ahhhh Molten what are you doing here?!?!?".
He woke up and smirked. I blushed harder.I tried to get up but molten was holding my waist. "Nooo you can't get up" molten said. "But I have to go to freddy land remember.""Fine.. But you have to give me a kiss~" molten said purring the last word."I-I Fine I will give you your s-stupid kiss!" I was a tomato by now but I quickly peck him on the lips. Molten was surprised my actions but he went with it. HE LICKED HIS LIPS. I felt a shiver behind my back. I got my things and went to the bathroom. I then saw molten in the bathroom with me??!?!. I was scared of what he is going to do.

Molten pov~:

I saw bryan going to take a shower so I went with him. He is so adorable I would do anything to make him Mine~. But I am now in the bathroom with bryan. I like the face he had right now. Well I Cleaned him.

And hour later~
(Oh god I am a horrible person does anyone have holy water TwT)

Bryan pov~: (again qwq)

I was still blushing on what happened in the bathroom. But we soon made it to freddy land. Molten and I went in. I didn't noticed that me and him were holding hands. I saw happy frog and ned bear. "Hi happy frog and ned bear! Sorry if I am a hour late" Ned bear huged me. "It's ok" Ned bear said. Happy frog took a picture's of us. I was a blushing mess. I sworn I saw molten jealous. Ned bear soon let me go. I ran to happy frog. "H-hey delete that!" I chased her.

Ned bear pov~:

I saw molten and bryan HOLDING HAND. I was hella mad but pretend and put my happy face. Bryan said hi to us. I huged him so that he can break the holding hands he did with molten. I gave a quick death glare to molten. Molten mouth "Your dead". Of course I was not scared.  Soon me and bryan broke the hug. I soon noticed that happy frog had a camera. Bryan ran and chased happy frog I smiled at his actions. I then felt someone taped my shoulder. I was MOLTEN. "What do you want MOLTEN" I said with a hint of venom. "Well all I have to say is to STAY AWAY FROM BRYAN or I will turn you into shreds" He said threatening. "Well we will see about that MOLTEN". As soon we finish our conversation Bryan came back.

Bryan pov~:

I was chasing happy frog around the theme park. I couldn't catch happy frog because I soon got tired. After the chase I said "I hate you happy frog". "Oh I know you don't hate me" happy frog said. I soon faced molten and ned bear. "Soo....did I miss something I feel like there's alot of tension here?" I said tilting my head a bit. They blushed. I was confused but said "I will see if anyone else is on so be right back!". They all said "ok bye bryan!". I was walking in lefty's land when I spoted freddy. He was checking the rides. "Hey Freddy!". "oh hi bryan what are you doing here alone?" He said. "Oh I was just looking for who are online right now". "Well..." Freddy said. I was waiting for what else he was going to say when he grabbed me by the waist and kisses me. I was blushing but somehow melted in the kiss. I felt weak.

Freddy pov~:

I kissed bryan. I was shocked he kissed back. He melted into the kiss. I feel like he is fragile. I was so into the kiss that I did not noticed I bit his neck. When I bit down on his neck I heard him moan. I soon noticed I bit bryan. I saw bryan he was a blushing mess. "I-I'm sorry!!" I was scared that he will hate me.

Bryan pov~:

Freddy was kissing me. When then I felt him went down to my neck. I wimper. But felt him bit down on my neck. "AHH~" I felt embarrassed. I soon heard Freddy said sorry. I was still embarrassed but even though he kissed and bit my neck I will forgive him he might have not notice what he was doing right?. " I-It's ok freddy I forgive you.". He looked relief.

Freddy pov~:

I was scared but I heard bryan said he forgive me. I was relief. "W-well we can go see if anyone else is on" I said trying to change the subject and the awkwardness atmosphere. "Y-yeah let's go" Bryan said feeling more comfortable. I don't think he noticed the hickey I gave him. It looks super visible. I blushed at the hickey I did.

Bryan pov~:

I felt more comfortable when Freddy changed the topic. We went to see the others when I did not look at where I was going I bumped into lefty. I opened my eyes when I soon noticed I WAS ON TOP OF LEFTY!. "U-um Lefty?" I said blushing. What is going on today everyone is being more lovely dovey than usual and I am being more clumsy. "U-uhh" Lefty said blushing too. I saw freddy Jealous?!? but my worries is right now lefty. I tried to push myself up which instead I ACCIDENTALLY push lefty up on top of ME. I blushed harder he did too. I then push lefty off of me. I than saw foxy and went behind him holding him by the chest. I was embarrassed so I did not know what I was doing.

Foxy pov~:

I was walking and minding my own business when I saw bryan running to me. I did not know what to do. My legs were stuck to the floor. I closed my eyes then reopened them to find bryan behind me and huged me with his hands on my chest. I looked at the direction he came from. I saw lefty and freddy. "Umm bryan are you ok?" I said worried plus blushing.I then heard the cutest sound I heard that came from him "fo-foxy~". I then turn around and hug the little bean. He was adorable. I then heard footsteps. I already knew thay belong to freddy and lefty. They were both jealous and angry. I was kinda scared but kept courage. "Oh hi Freddy and lefty can you guys tell me why bryan ran to me?" I said with worry with a bit of venom. Freddy pointed at lefty. "Lefty?" I said in a calm voice trying not to be mad and scare the little bean. " Foxy it's fine..." I looked down and saw that bryan said that. We all heard a snoring bryan. I smiled. I looked at freddy and lefty and said "ok I will let this slid but if anyone or you two hurt him you or anyone else will pay the price oh and by the way he's Mine!" Freddy and lefty growled at me but I didn't care. I carried the bean to the hotel to his room. I told freddy and lefty to leave they at first refused but then gave in and left. I set bryan down I was tired. I slept with bryan.

(Yay I made my first chapter. Guys tell me in the comments who should be in the next chapter and who will be in the smut~. Plus should there be a threesome or two people like for example for threesome is like freddy x bryan x lefty and just two poeple is like foxy x bryan.)

(Btw bryan is always bottom for this book)

Bye!