Chapter 1

So as you know this is a bout nash grier. If you don't know a nash grier then your a newborn, and you should not read this. Anyways let's get on with the story.

So there I was on my computer typing my assignments for school. Oh! and bye the way I almost forgot my name is taya. I was obsessed with Magcon like the Magcon boys! My favorite is Nash grier he was my idol. Anyways I was staring out of space sorry, but I wish he was my boyfriend and yes of course I'm a typical teenager!

There I was packing my bags for my trip for summer, I was going to California for summer break. It was my dream to go there my whole life. I went in the car and I waved my mom goodbye and she said love you I said the same. I was heading to the airport to get on my plane.

Just as I was going in the airport I saw a man that was beautiful. It was hayes grier but I was thinking that what if just what if he was nash's brother. I had my suit case just next to me and I was sitting down. He cept staring at me and then he sat right next to me. I said why do you keep looking at me, he said cause your beautiful. I just had a couple tears cause I thought he was really cute.

He asked me for my number and I said sure. Then I got up and brought my luggage oblivious, but hayes asked me are you going to the same plane as I am I said up.